Pomoc z napisaniem tekstu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mółby ktoś zerknąć i napisać, czy nie ma tutaj jakiś rażących błędów? Z góry dziękuję.

“Does the old generation approve or disapprove of the younger generation?”
In my opinion, the old generation disapprove of the younger generation. The older generation doesn’t like the fact that the younger generation drinking beer and taking drugs. They wonder how they got all this money. They have a lot to spend money on it. Although the old generation like to listen to rock 'n ' roll and dance to it, they don’t understand why young people listen to music so loud. The younger generation have rings in their noses and their navels and they complain that they can’t find a job. In opinion of the old generation who would like to recruit like them? Now a education is for everyone, bout younger generation don’t seem to want it. The younger generation they don’t take life a seriously. They think that life is a one long party. However, according to the older generation, they should think about family, kids.
In my opinion, the 'oldER generation' (wypadalo by napisac wiek tych 'old people' - czy to 40to latki, czy 70cio latki) 'disapprove' (tutaj masz czas. 3os.l.poj - generation-it-3os.l.poj) of the younger generation. The older generation doesn’t like the fact that the younger generation 'drinking' (nie, 'generation drinking' to jest zle- pomysl nad tym) beer and 'taking' (zmien slowo) drugs. They wonder how they got all 'this' (jakie 'this' wczesniej nie bylo mowa o zadnych 'money') money. They have a lot to spend money on 'it' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj, wg mnie niepotr). Although the oldER generation like to listen to rock 'n ' roll and dance to it, they don’t understand why young people listen to 'music so loud' (a czy nie lepiej 'loud music'?). The younger generation have rings in their noses and their navels and they complain that they can’t find a job. In (tutaj brakuje przedimka) opinion of the oldER generation 'who would like to recruit like them?' (to zdanie jest bardzo dziwne, to ani twierdzenie ani pytanie...zmien szyk zdania) Now 'a' (zly przedimek) education is for everyone, 'bout' (zle slowo- popraw) (przedimek) younger generation don’t seem to want it. The younger generation 'they' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) don’t take life 'a' (po co ten przedimek tutaj jest?) seriously. They think that life is 'a' (niepotr przedimek) one long party. However, according to the older generation, they should think about family, kids, (mortgage, work, stress, depression i innych sprawach ktore je czekaja.)
Mozna napisac na poczatku, ze roznica zdania pomiedzy pokoleniami istniala od lat.