Sprawdzenie pracy-Write just 4 or 5 lines describing some thing using at least 3 of the senses.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Standing in the dark,breathing in the smell of money,strong and rapid,I felt a cold shapes imitating a thin,even discs in my right hand.They had appeared there out of nowhere.I was totally surprised how fast my body reacted because of sudden feeling of heaviness.I pulled back my arm.All rounded in shape objects fell to the ground heavily.It was the most evocative sound I have ever heard.Yes,it must have been money-I said,going out of the cave.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję za wskazanie i poprawienie błędów.
Cytat: Anaerthai
Standing in the dark,breathing in the smell of money,strong and rapid JAK ZAPACH MOŻE BYĆ SZYBKI?,I felt a cold shapes DWA RAZY UZYWASZ 'A' PRZED LICZBA MNOGA imitating a thin,even discs in my right hand.They had appeared there out of nowhere.I was totally surprised how fast my body reacted REAGUJE CZY ZAREAGOWALO? DRUA MOZLIWOSC WYMAGA ZMIANY CZASU because of PRZEDIMEK sudden feeling of heaviness.I pulled back my arm.All rounded in shape NIE MOZESZ WSTAWIC PRZED RZECZOWNIK WYRAZENIA PRZYIMKOWEGO* objects fell to the ground heavily.It was the most evocative sound I have ever heard.Yes,it must have been money- TO NIE JEST ANGIELSKA INTERPUNKCJA I said,going out of the cave.

* po polsku mozesz napisac 'wchodzacy do pokoju uczniowie', ale po angielsku nie przetlumaczysz tego w tym szyku m.in. ze wzgledu na to, ze wyrazenia przyimkowe nie moga stac przed rzeczownikiem.
Dziękuję,czyli:
1.Chodziło mi o gwałtowny,w sensie,że szybko pojawiający się po wejściu,
2.Chciałam napisać,że reaguje,w drugim przypadku było by 'had reacted'?
3.the sudden feeling
4.All objects, which were rounded in shape,..tak poprawnie?
5.Co w przypadku interpunkcji?Chodzi o ten przecinek po said?
1. sudden?
2. nie podoba mi sie 'reaguje', bo dotyczy typowego zachowania, a piszesz o jednokrotnym przypadku
tak, w drugim byloby had reacted
3. nie
4. zly przecinek, a poza tym nie lepiej 'all round objects'?
5 nie, chodzi o zaznaczenie mowy niezaleznej (cytatu) w j. angielskim