Sprawdzenie zadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ktoś mógłby zerknąć na błędy?

Sociology is the study of society. Society is a large group of people who share common culture. We create our society by belonging to certain groups and organisations, such as family, school, or social classes. Sociology focuses on what impact do we have on our society and how it influences us. Sociology may be compared to psychology, but they are not the same. Psychology is more focused on individuals, whilst sociology on groups of people, what roles do they have and how they have changed
Sociology influences all of us. The biggest impact on me had my family, school and religion.
Members of our families are usually first people that we meet. I have learnt from my parents what roles have they got in our home and what are they expected to do in certain situations. They were people that I was looking up to when I was growing up.
My parents are Catholic so they have passed me their religion. It had a big influence on me, because I have learnt right from wrong. Due to religion I understand that I should not hurt other people and always try to be a good person.
Aside from family and religion the biggest impact on me had school. This is the very first place, where we begin to understand how the world really works. We are no longer little kids – we have our responsibilities and there are people that we don’t like but have to tolerate. From now one we are members of a new group, which we create and which creates us. School has taught me that we have to observe the rules and our actions always have consequences.
Cytat: emiljon
My parents are Catholic so they have passed me their religion. It had a big influence on me, because I have learnt right from wrong. Due to religion I understand that I should not hurt other people

serio tak uwazasz?
Cytat: emiljon
Sociology is the study of society.

Z pewnych względów muszę zwrócić uwagę :)

Tutaj jest to przystępnie wytłumaczone:

Sociology is the study of human social relationships and institutions. Sociology’s subject matter is diverse, ranging from crime to religion, from the family to the state, from the divisions of race and social class to the shared beliefs of a common culture, and from social stability to radical change in whole societies. Unifying the study of these diverse subjects of study is sociology’s purpose of understanding how human action and consciousness both shape and are shaped by surrounding cultural and social structures.

http://sociology.unc.edu/undergraduate-program/sociology-major/what-is-sociology/
zielonosiwy, nie do końca, ale tak mi akurat pasowało napisać.
labtes, pierwsze zdanie oparłam na materiale, który dała mi nauczycielka i brzmi prawie że identycznie jak to z książki od niej, jedynie inaczej sformułowane.
Poza kwestiami religijnymi i definicją socjologii wszystko jest dobrze? Wow, pierwszy raz mi się to zdarzyło.
Sociology is the study of society. Society is a large group of people who share PRZEDIMEKcommon culture. We create our society by belonging to certain groups and organisations, such as family, school, or social classes. Sociology focuses on what impact do< --CZEMU UZYWASZ INWERSJI TUTAJ? we have on our society and how itNAPISZ CO influences us. Sociology may be compared to psychology, but they are not the same. Psychology is more focused on individuals, whilst sociology on groups of people, what roles do< -ZNOWU INWERSJA they have and how they have changed DOPISZ TUTAJ COŚ NP. OVER TIME
Sociology influences all of us. The biggest impact on me had TŁUAMACZONE SLOWO W SLOWO ... my family, school and religion.
Members of our families are usually THE first people that we meet. I have learnt from my parents what roles have ZNOWU INWERSJA they got in our home and what are TO SAMO they expected to do in certain situations. They were people that I was looking up to when I was growing up DALBYM TUTAJ 2x SIMPLE PAST.
The biggest impact 'on me had' (to jest ok, ale niezrecznie sie czyta, moze lepiej zrob to biernie) my family, school and religion.
Members of our families are usually (brak przedimka) first people that we meet. I have learnt from my parents what roles 'have they got' (a czy nie lepiej i poprawniej...they have..) in our home and what 'are they' (zla kolejnosc slow...they are) expected to do in certain situations. They were people that I 'was looking up' (nie zly cza...tutaj ..looked up) to when I was growing up.
My parents are Catholic so they have passed (cos tu brak) me their religion.
Aside from family and religion the biggest 'impact on me had school' (cos tu nie tak).
From now 'one' (mialas na mysli slowo 'on') we are members of a new group, which we create and which creates us.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.