Sprawdzi mi ktos esej ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! wiec tak miałam napisac esej na temat plusów i minusów mieszkania w akademiku :P Pani mówiła że ma byc to napisane w jezyku formalnym, bezosobowym <-- nwm czy mi się to uało na 2[tel]słów :P Ostrzegam gramtyka to moja słaba strona ;/
A lot of people want to go college. They are must choose when want living hall of residence or rent of flat? Many people choose hall of residence. It is quite a controversial issue and there are several ways of looking at this question. Let is look at advantages and disadvantages of living academician. One of the advantages is that hall of residence is cheaper than rent of flat. It is good solution for people witch do not have a lot money.It is said that you can meet a lot of friendly, easygoing people. Moreover you can expect awesome party with fun-loving people. Many believe that you have to internet and gym do you do not have to pay for that. One of the disadvantages of hall of residence is that you do not have privacy. You have to living with flatmate and you do not know exacly who is it. He or She can be messy, nasty and can be thief. It is throught that you have to share bathroom and wasching maschine and all. Another minus is that others students can do the party when toy want to learn and will be aloud. Some people claim that you have to small, tight room and you do not have to well-equipped. To sum up i think that living in academician is quite a controversial issue but i can living there.
Ostrzegam gramtyka to moja słaba strona ;/ nie tylko gramatyka;)
( living in)academician, wasching maschine - masz słownik?
sorka spieszyłam się pisząc :P washing machine, academician,
Ale ogólnie pomógłby mi ktoś pozmieniać to co jest źle ? :p
living academician ? live in academician?
Ostrzegam ze jestem SUROWA and don't suffer fools.

A lot of people want to go (tu brakuje slowa) college. They 'are must' (co to za polaczenie slow? po co?) choose 'when' (kiedy? chyba nie to mialas na mysli) want (brak slowa) 'living' (zle slowo) (brak 2 slowa) hall of residence or rent 'of' (calkowicie zle slowo) flat? Many people choose (brak przedimka) hall of residence. 'It' (dokladnie CO? bo nie mowisz o tym wczesniej) is quite a controversial issue and there are several ways of looking at this question. Let 'is' (zle slowo) look at advantages and disadvantages of living 'academician' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego zlowa tutuaj). One of the advantages is that (przedimek) hall of residence is cheaper than (przedimek) rent of (przedimek) flat. It is (przedimek) good solution for people 'witch' (co tu czarownice robia? ) do not have a lot (brak slowa) money. It is said that you can meet a lot of friendly, easygoing people (ale gdzie? musisz napisac) . Moreover you can expect (przedimek) awesome party with fun-loving people. Many believe that you have 'to internet' (tego nie rozumiem) and gym 'do' (zle slowo) you do not have to pay for that. One of the disadvantages of (przedimek) hall of residence is that you do not have privacy. You have to 'living' (zle slowo) with (przedimek) flatmate and you do not know 'exacly' (ortog) who 'is it' (zla kolejnosc slow). He or 'She' (dlaczego duza litera?) can be messy, nasty and can be (przedimek) thief. It is 'throught' (ortog) that you have to share (przedimek) bathroom and 'wasching' (ortog) 'maschine' (ortog) and 'all' (nie wiem co to jest to 'all' - co to dokladnie znaczy i w jaki sposob to mozna 'share'). Another minus is that 'others' (other) students can 'do' (zle slowo, you do not 'do' a party, you ' masz' party) 'the' (zly przedimek) party when 'toy' (ortog) want to learn and will be 'aloud' (ortog). Some people claim that you have 'to' (zle slowo) small, tight room and you do not have 'to' (zle slowo) well-equipped. To sum up 'i' (zawse, bez zadnego wyjatku, to slowo piszemy DUZA litera) think that living in (rzedimek) 'academician' (zle slowo) is quite a controversial issue but 'i' (popraw) can 'living' (zle slowo) there.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the) - bo ich nie rozumiesz. Popraw wszystkie ortografie slow.
A lot of people want to go (tu brakuje slowa) college ? Brakuje to college ?
They 'are must' (co to za polaczenie slow? po co?) choose 'when' (kiedy? chyba nie to mialas na mysli) want (brak slowa) 'living' (zle slowo) (brak 2 slowa) hall of residence or rent 'of' (calkowicie zle slowo) flat?
They must choose where want to live in the hall of residence or rent a flat ?
They must choose where (ale kto? musisz napisac 'oni') want ...
Many people choose (brak przedimka) hall of residence. Brakuje the ?
A lot of people want to go to college...
ok
They must choose where they want to live in the hall of residence or rent a flat ?
'It' (dokladnie CO? bo nie mowisz o tym wczesniej) is quite a controversial issue and there are several ways of looking at this question < --- tutaj chodziło mi o to że dość kontrowersyjną kwestią jest oto ze ktoś właśnie wybiera akademii a później żemozna na to spojrzeć z różnych stron :Pnwm czy to jest zrozumiałe ;./
Let 'is' (zle slowo) look at advantages and disadvantages of living 'academician' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego zlowa tutuaj). Let arelook at advantages and disadvantages of living the hall of residence.
One of the advantages is that (przedimek) hall of residence is cheaper than (przedimek) rent of (przedimek) flat.
One of the advantages is that the hall of residence is cheaper than to rent of a flat.
It is (przedimek) good solution for people 'witch' (co tu czarownice robia? ) do not have a lot (brak slowa) money.
It is a good solution for people which do not have a lot of money.
It is said that you can meet a lot of friendly, easygoing people (ale gdzie? musisz napisac)
in the hall of residence
Moreover you can expect (przedimek) awesome party with fun-loving people.
Moreover you can expect an awesome party with fun-loving people.
Many believe that you have 'to internet' (tego nie rozumiem) and gym 'do' (zle slowo) you do not have to pay for that. < ----- Tu bym zmieniała to zdanie na In the hall of residence you have to wifi and gym for free
One of the disadvantages of (przedimek) hall of residence is that you do not have privacy tytaj brakuje the
You have to 'living' (zle slowo) with (przedimek) flatmate and you do not know 'exacly' (ortog) who 'is it' (zla kolejnosc slow).
You have to live with aand you do not know exactly who it is
He or 'She' (dlaczego duza litera?) can be messy, nasty and can be (przedimek) thief. It is 'throught' (ortog) that you have to share (przedimek) bathroom and 'wasching' (ortog) 'maschine' (ortog) and 'all' (nie wiem co to jest to 'all' - co to dokladnie znaczy i w jaki sposob to mozna 'share').
He or she can be messy, nasty and can be athief. It is throughthat you have to share a bathroom and washing machine z tym all < -- tu chodziło ze dzielic się z wszystkimi :P
Another minus is that 'others' students can 'do' (zle slowo, you do not 'do' a party, you ' masz' party) 'the' (zly przedimek) party when 'toy' (ortog) want to learn and will be 'aloud' (ortog).
Another minus is that other students can havea party when you want to learn and will be (dlaczego nie aloud=głośno ?) aa chyba że loud
Some people claim that you have 'to' (zle slowo) small, tight room and you do not have 'to' (zle slowo) well-equipped. To sum up 'i' (zawse, bez zadnego wyjatku, to slowo piszemy DUZA litera) think that living in (rzedimek) 'academician' (zle slowo) is quite a controversial issue but 'i' (popraw) can 'living' (zle slowo) there.
Some people claim that you have a small, tight room and you do not have a To sum up I think that living in the hall of residence is quite a controversial issue but Ican live there.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie