Sprawdzenie tłumaczenia krótkiego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
serdecznie proszę o sprawdzenie tłumaczenia krótkiego tekstu. Dodam, że tłumaczenie ma przede wszystkim zachować sens, a nie stanowić idealną kopię polskiej wersji

Uczniowie, niezależnie od płci, powinni być uczeni w szkole sztuki gotowania. Takie zajęcia przyniosłyby wiele korzyści na różnych płaszczyznach. Przede wszystkim byłoby to pewne urozmaicenie typowego, szkolnego dnia. Takie zajęcia dla większości byłyby czasem relaksu i zabawy co niewątpliwie podniosłoby wydajność nauki w innych dziedzinach. Przy okazji takich lekcji można też wpajać podstawy zasad prawidłowego odżywiania. Zestawienie wiedzy nt przygotowywania różnorakich potraw z podstawową wiedzą nt żywienia mogłoby zaowocować w przyszłości zdrowszym, silniejszym i szczęśliwszym społeczeństwem.
Innym aspektem byłoby zachęcenie do samodzielnego przyrządzania potraw w rodzinnych domach zamiast powielania co raz silniejszego trendu jedzenia na mieście – nawet całymi rodzinami, nawet w dni wolne.
Zwiększenie świadomości dotyczącej pochodzenia, obróbki, wartości pożywienia, a także jego wpływu na ludzki organizm - w pewnym stopniu - przyczyniłoby się do walki z problemem wyrzucania i marnowania żywności.
Oczywiście, od myśli i celu do ich realizacji droga jest długa, ale myślę, że warta wszelkich prób i starań.

I think that students, independently from gender, should be learned at school the art of cooking. Practicals like these surely could bring many various benefits. First, it would be some diversity in typical, school day. Such classes – for most – will be time of relax and fun which doubtless will raise efficiency of learning on other lessons. Also, it would be great occassion to implanting basics in proper nutrition. Juxtaposition of knowledge in nutrition and way of preparing food will result in healthier,stronger and happier society.
Another aspect would be encouraging to self preparation of dishes in family homes instead of strengthening of stronger and stronger trend of eating out – even with whole families, even on day off.
Increasing of consciousness on origin, processing, value of food and also its influence on human body – in certain level – will contribute to struggle with the problem of throwing and wasting food.
Of course – form thought and goal to its realisation the way is long, but definitely worth of all attempts and efforts..
I think that students, independently from gender, should be 'learned' (calkowicie zle slowo, a teacher teaches, a student learns, tutaj TAUGHT) 'at school' (daj to na koncu zdania) the art of cooking.
'First' (nie, daj albo 'First of all' albo 'Firstly,), it would be some diversity in ( brak przedimka) typical(,) (nie rozumiem po co tutaj jest przecinek) school day. Such classes – for most (dodaj 'students') – 'will' (nie, tutaj 'would' dlatego, ze nie masz 100% pewnosci) be (przedimek) time of relaxATION and fun which doubtless 'will' (would) raise (brak przedimka) efficiency of learning 'on' (kalka z polskiego 'na' tutaj 'during') other lessons. Also, it would be (przedimek) great occassion 'to implanting' (nie, albo 'to implant' albo 'of implanting') (brak przedimka) basics in proper nutrition.
Another aspect would be encouraging 'to' (zle slowo, tutaj THE) self preparation of dishes in family homes instead of (przedimek) strengthening 'of' (daj 'the') stronger and stronger trend of eating out – even with (przedimek) whole families(,) (zamiast przecinka daj slowo 'and') even on (przedimek) day off.
Increasing of consciousness 'on' (zle slowo, tutaj OF) origin, processing, value of food and also its influence on (przedimek) human body – 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj AT) certain level – (tu brak kto? co? musisz napisac) will contribute to (przedimek) struggle with the problem of throwing OUT and wasting food.
Of course – 'form' (zle slowo, tutaj 'from') thought and goal to its realisation the way is long, but definitely worth 'of' (niepotr) all attempts and efforts..

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the). Nie za bardzo wiesz kiedy je uzywac (albo nie).
edytowany przez terri: 08 paź 2015
Dziękuję za tak solidne podejście do tematu i wskazanie największej(przynajmniej tutaj) luki jaką jest użycie przedimków. Poprawiłem tekst zgodnie ze wskazówkami. Mam nadzieję, że jest już dobrze, ale oczywiście proszę o ponowną kontrolę.

I think that students, independently from gender, should be taught the art of cooking at school.
First of all, it would be some diversity, in a typical school day. Such classes – for most students – would be the time of relaxation and fun which doubtless would raise the efficiency of learning during other lessons. Also, it would be the great occassion to implant the basics in proper nutrition.
Another aspect would be encouraging the self preparation of dishes in family homes instead of [nie potrafię wymyślić jaki przedimek tutaj dać] strengthening the stronger and stronger trend of eating out – even with the whole families and even on the day off. Increasing consciousness of youth of origin, processing, value of food and also its influence on the human body – at certain level – will contribute to the struggle with problem of throwing out and wasting food.
Of course – from thought and goal to its realisation the way is long, but definitely worth all attempts and efforts.
Also, it would be 'the' (nie, tutaj A) great occassion to implant the basics in proper nutrition.
Another aspect would be encouraging the self preparation of dishes in family homes instead of THE strengthening the stronger and stronger trend of eating out – even with the whole families and even on 'the' (nie, tutaj dalabym 'a') day off. Increasing THE consciousness 'of youth of origin' (nie, tutaj cos pozmieniales, to sie zle czyta, lepiej...of young people of the origin,) processing, value of food and also its influence on the human body – at certain level – will contribute to the struggle with THE problem of throwing out and wasting food.
Of course – from thought and goal to its realisation the way is long, but definitely worth all (tutaj dalabym THE) attempts and efforts.
W pierwszym zdaniu niezaleznie od plci- jakos bardziej pasuje 'regardless of gender' niz 'independently from gender'.
Pozniej zamiast: should be taught the art of cooking, napisalabym should be taught how to cook albo should be introduced to the art of cooking.
Zajecia- uzylabym classes/lectures, practicals chyba poprawne nie jest.
It would be a great occassion to implant the basics in proper nutrition. Zamiast implant uzylabym implement:)
edytowany przez anscot: 08 paź 2015
Of course – from thought and goal to its realisation the way is long, but definitely worth all (tutaj dalabym THE) attempts and efforts. Cos tu chyba z kolejnoscia nie tak. Of course, there is a long way from the idea to its realisation(?)
it is a long way....
Ja bym dał np 'awareness' zamiast consciousness.
np. NUTRITIONAL value of food...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.