List do przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Musze napisać list do przyjaciela o spróbowaniu swoich sił w spinaczce górskiej .

Hi Robert
I haven't written for long time , bacause I had a lot of larning. Yesterday I decided to try mountain climbing. It's extremal and breathtaking sport. As you know I'm very adventurous person and mountain climbing is sport for me. I know the men , who is instructor in Atlas mountain. He has promised me , that I will be able to go there in May. Obviously I'm begginer and I will have to learn everything about this sport . Unfortunately there is one disadventage : the price . First, travel by plane cost 2500 euro , lesson with instructor 50 euro , equipment cost 100 euro and insurance 150 euro. I know it's so much , but experience will be memorable. I think you should try it with me , because I know you very well and you will like it . Don't worry about the price , your parents love you a lot and they certainly pay for you.

Olek
Hi Robert
I haven't written forPRZEDIMEK long time , bacause I had a lot of larning ORTOGRAF. Yesterday I decided to try mountain climbing. It's PRZEDIMEK extremal and breathtaking sport. As you know I'm very PRZEDIMEK adventurous person and mountain climbing isPRZEDIMEK sport for me. I know theZŁY PRZEDIMEK men MĘŻCZYZN? who isPRZEDIMEK instructor in PRZEIDMEKAtlas mountainS. He has promised me , that I will be able to go there in May. Obviously I'mPRZEDIMEK begginer and I will have to learn everything about this sport . Unfortunately there is one disadventageORTOGRAF : the price . FirstLY, PRZEDIMEK travel by plane cost< -ZLA FORMA 2500 euro , PRZEDIMEK lesson with PRZEDIMEK instructor 50 euro , equipment cost 100 euro and insurance 150 euro. I know it's so much , but PRZEDIMEK experience will be memorable. I think you should try it with me , because I know you very well and you will like it . Don't worry about the price , your parents love you a lot and they BRAK SŁOWA certainly pay for you.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Descriptive Grammar