Potrzebuję pomocy ! Pani od angielskiego jest bardzo wymagająca.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisałem takie 2 opisy dwóch osób z podręcznika, gdy by ktoś o wyższym stopniu zaawansowania angielskim mógł to poprawić, to byłbym wdzięczny.

Let me introduce Jim to you. Jim is a young man. His hair is medium-sized, straight and black, He hasis got oval face and narrow close-set eyes witch bushy eyebrowns. He is got broad nose and fair, smooth skin. He doesn't have moustache and beard. He's got broad-shouldered and slim. He is wearing blue t-shirt and beige, long sleevved and checkered shirt. On he's left arm is tight, dark, digital watch. He's got black and straight-leg jeans.

Let me introduce Natalie to you. Natalie is a young woman. She is got long, straight, thick and blonde hair. He is got heart shaped face and round close-set eyes witch thin eyebrowns. She is got button nose and smooth skin. She's have short shoulder-lenght and she is flat-chested.She's got white t-shirt and dark jeans thin jacket. She is got brown outdoor trousers.
Zajrzyj do słownika i sprawdź znaczenie/pisownię podreslonych słów;)
His hair is medium-sized, straight and black, He hasis got oval face and narrow close-set eyes witch bushy eyebrowns. He is got broad nose and fair, smooth skin. He doesn't have moustache and beard. He's got broad-shouldered and slim. He is wearing blue t-shirt and beige, long sleevved and checkered shirt. On he's left arm is tight, dark, digital watch. He's got black and straight-leg jeans.
Niektóre błędy powtarzają się w drugim opisie;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 sty 2016
Na ogół w opisie nie dajesz negatywnych zdan tak jak to:
He doesn't have moustache and beard.
he's got= he has got
pamiętaj o przedimkach

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie