proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
On Saturday, two weeks ago, I was walking in shoping center with my mum. We went to our favourite shoe shop. I saw a men who looked strange at me but my mum called me and I ignored him. After a moment, I noticed that I hadn't my wallet. I was really scared and I ran to my mum to told her, what happend. When I told with her, I remembered this man. We went to a store manager and colled a police. When police officer arrived, we looked at record of camera. I recognized men who stolen my wallet. A policman said that he would found him and colled me. I got back my wallet with documents after one hour. I thanked the police offcier and I went home.
On Saturday, two weeks ago, I was walking inAROUND PRZEDIMEK shoping center with my mum. We went to our favourite shoe shop. I saw a mAn who looked strange at me<-DZIWNIE TO BRZMI, MOZE NAPISZ 'GAPIL SIE NA MNIE' but my mum called me and I ignored him. After a moment, I noticed that I hadn't< -TO JEST ŹLE, NAPISZ, ZE ZGUBIŁAŚ my wallet. I was really scared and I ran to my mum to told< -ZŁE SŁOWO, POTRZEBUJESZ BEZOKOLICZNIKA her what happend. When I told with her, I remembered this man. We went to a store manager and cAlled a ZŁY PRZEDIMEK police. When PRZEDIMEK police officer arrived, we looked at PRZEDIMEK recordING of PRZEDIMEK camera. I recognized KILKU? I GDZIE PRZEDIMEK? men who stolen< -ZŁA FORMA my wallet. A policman said that he would foundFIND him and colledCALL me. I got my wallet BACK with PRZEDIMEK documents after one hour. I thanked the police offcier and I went home.
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 28 sty 2016