Proszę uprzejmie o sprawdzenie tekstu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays, innovative methods of learning are becoming more and more popular in schools around the world. Many people even claim that the future of education belongs to the comupters and modern techniques of teaching like e-learning. But, when it comes to my opinion, I do strongly believe that these new solutions will be increasingly important in the future, but also, that they are limited and we must not resign from teachers and classrooms since human factor is still and always will be part and parcel of teaching.
First of all, despite the fact that many students do not value the importance of the contact with a teacher it should not be forgotten that a good educator, who is truly dedicated, is not only a person, who is obliged to transfer a particular part of knowledge but also can be a great source of innovative, unconventional ideas. For istance, young people when do not like one particular thing or it is hard to master for them often start to rebel against the whole subject, and then, a good teacher can show it from a different point of view and puzzle you.
What is more, nowadays a teacher very rarely is a role model for students, but if so, he can be a great source of inspiration for deeper investigation of the material and therefore combining bussines with pleasure.
The next significant question concerns traditional classroms and the school as a building. Although some people would generally agree that the individual way of learning is the best because of constant having to be focused on what is being told to a student and preciser possibilities of evaluation and control of their progression they forget how important is contact with other students in the process of education. It is not only about knowledge and grades but also about some social abilities.
On the other hand, it is very hard not to agree with people who claim that computers are very important but I am convinced that it should be rather help than actual and main source of knowledge.
To sum up, looking towards the future I see computers becoming more and more important thing in education but if we resign from humain beings as a main source it will have very bad consequences.
Many people even claim that the future of education belongs to the 'comupters' (blad ortog) and modern techniques of teaching 'like' (like ja bardzo like nie lubie tego slowa, tutaj lepiej dac 'such as:) e-learning. But, 'when it comes to my opinion' (nie, troche to niezgrabne, tak jak piekna kobieta z krzywymi nogami, lepiej..'in my view', albo 'purely from my personal view'), I do strongly believe that these new solutions will be increasingly important in the future, but also, that they are limited and we must not resign from (tutaj dodalabym slowo 'traditional') teachers and classrooms since human factor is still and always will be part and parcel (wydaje mi sie, i sprawdz to czy 'part-and-parcel' nie piszemy tak) of teaching.
First of all, despite the fact that many students do not value the importance of 'the' (niepotr) contact with a teacher it should not be forgotten that a good educator, who is truly dedicated, is not only a person, who is obliged to transfer a particular part of knowledge (przecinek przed slowem 'but') but 'also can be' (zla kolejnosc slow..can also be) a great source of innovative, unconventional ideas. For 'istance' (ortog), (daj slowo 'when' tutaj) young people 'when' (w zlym miejscu) do not like one particular thing or it is hard 'to master for them' (zla kolejnosc slow...for them to master) often start to rebel against the whole subject, and then, a good teacher can show 'it' (nie za bardzo jasne do czego to 'it sie odnosi, lepiej...that subject/item) from a different point of view and 'puzzle you' (nie, najpierw piszesz o 'young people'-them, a pozniej 'you' - consistency).
What is more, nowadays a teacher IS very rarely 'is' (w zlym iejscu) a role model for students, but if 'so' (nie za bardzo, lepiej 'they are'), 'he' (nie, lepiej nie pisz tylko 'he' - pol;itical correctness, mozna uzyc 'they') can be a great source of inspiration for deeper investigation of the material and therefore combining 'bussines' (ortog) with pleasure.
The next significant question concerns traditional 'classroms' (ortog) and the school 'as a' (nie wiem, ale dla mnie to lepiej albo 'school building' albo mozna tez 'school housed in a building') building. Although some people would generally agree that the individual way of learning is the best because of 'constant' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj 'constantly') having to be focused on what is being 'told' (troche niezreczne slowo, lepiej 'taught') to a student and preciser possibilities of evaluation and control of their progression (tutaj przydalby sie przecinek, bo pozniej piszesz o czyms innym) they forget how important is THE (tutaj dodalabym slowo 'social') contact with other students in the process of education. It is not only about knowledge and grades but also about 'some' (zamiast tego slowa, napisz 'acquiring') social abilities.
On the other hand, it is very hard not to agree with people who claim that computers are very important (przecinek przed 'but', bo teraz piszesz o czyms innym) but I am convinced that 'it' (nie jest jasno do czegho to sie odnosi, do 'claim, 'czy 'computers', lepiej 'computers') should 'be' (w zlym miejscu) rather BE OF help (mozna dac 'be of additional/supplementary help) than actual and main source of knowledge.
'To sum up' (mozna tez 'Concluding'), looking towards the future I see computers becoming (przedimek) more and more important 'thing' (troche za niskie slowo, lepiej 'tool') in education (przecinek) but if we resign from 'humain' (czy masz na mysli 'human' czy 'humain' - sprawdz w slowniku - 2 rozne slowa) beings as a main source (ale czego? 'acting as a fount of knowledge, as educational dfacilitators,) 'it' (lepiej napisz slowo 'this') will have very 'bad' (to jest takie nowoczesne slowo, bardzo 'hip i cool', ale tutaj mozna 'grave'-silniejsze slowo) consequences.