Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Coraz więcej osób, zamiast gotować obiady w domu, korzysta z gotowych dań kupionych w supermarketach. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety takiego odżywiania.

We are living in times, when most people are busy and hurry. They always having something to do. More and more people do not have enought time to prepare their meals, so they buying ready meals. Is it good idea? Obviously, there are advantages and disadvantages of buying ready food in supermarket.

The main disadvantages is the fact that consumer does not know what is in that meal. Many of substand are unhealtly and they destroying our body. Regulary eats unhealtly, (naładowanego chemią) meals can cause the food poisoning.

However it is not necessairy true. Peple prefer buy ready food than cook by their own bacause they want save a time. For example: young people end work late, when they back to home in the fridge probably is nothing. For them buying meal in supermarket and put in the microwave is easier way to eat.

To sum up, there is good and bad side of thet solution. Personally I think it is good idea if someone can use it with caution.

Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów pod klucz matury rozszerzonej. Jest tu 170 słów a nie wiem co jeszcze mogłabym dopisać.
We are living in times, when most people are busy and hurry. They always having something to do. More and more people do not have enought time to prepare their meals, so they buying ready meals. Is it ___ good idea? Obviously, there are advantages and disadvantages of buying ready food in ___ supermarket.

The main disadvantages is the fact that ____ consumer does not know what is in that meal. Many of substand are unhealtly and they destroying our body. Regulary eats unhealtly, (naładowanego chemią) meals can cause the food poisoning.

However it is not necessairy true. Peple prefer ___ buy ready food ___ than cook by their own bacause they want ___ save a time. For example: young people end work late, when they back to home in the fridge probably is nothing. For them buying ___ meal in ___ supermarket and put ___ in the microwave is easier way to eat.

To sum up, there is good and bad side of thet solution. Personally I think it is ___ good idea if someone can use it with caution.
+ inne błędy

« 

Praca za granicą