Prośba o sprawdzenie- parę zdań po angielsku.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy to jest napisane poprawnie? Używam angielskiego brytyjskiego, proszę o zwrócenie uwagi na zwroty związane z metrem.
People created there underground (czy jest jakiś synonim słowa "podziemny", którego mogę tu użyć?) city. Every station has different rules, devices how to get a food but what they all have in common is that they are mostly unhappy and they live from day to day.

I tutaj jeszcze opcjonalnie, czy w tym tekście wszystko jest ok:
I want to say a few words about a book I have just read. It is "Metro 2033" by Dmitry Glukhowsky. It is a post-apocaliptic science fiction book set in the Moscow tube (underground?), where the last survivors hide after a global nuclear holocaust.
The world is in ruins. All the major cities have been wiped away by a nuclear war. Flooded with radiation, the planet surface is largely unfit for life. Handfuls of survivors have found refuge in antinuclear bunkers, the largest of which is The Metro (tutaj chcę zostawić słowo "metro" bo to jest chyba nazwa własna, określenie tego największego bunkru?).
edytowany przez holalola1234: 16 mar 2016
People created 'there' (zle slowo) underground (tutaj brak 2 slowa) city. ...tego zdania nie za bardzo rozumiem.
Every station has different rules, devices how to get 'a' (hello? a co to jest?) food (przecinek przed slowem 'but') but what 'they' (nie jest za jasno do kogo to 'they' sie odnosi ) all have in common is that they are mostly unhappy and they live from day to day.

It is a post-apocaliptic science fiction book set in the Moscow tube (ok) where the last survivors hide after a global nuclear holocaust.
Chcę powiedzieć, że ludzie stworzyli podziemne miasto. Ale nie mam pojęcia jakie słowo powinno być po "underground"? Underground- podziemny city- miasto
a może być tak: every station has different rules, ways hot to get food (rozumiem, że bez "a"?), czy bardziej pasuje devices?

Jeszcze- people created, nie musi być "people have created"? Zmyliło mnie "survivors have found"