Artykuł na temat "books - an endangered species?" - proszę uprzejmie o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Books - an endangered species?
The last friday when I was comming home from school bought my favourite media magazine at a kiosk near the bus stop, as is my wont. I was to wait about twenty minutes for the bus departure, so I decided to take a look at the magazine to find an interesting article to read during this time. While browsing the titles I came across an particularly interesting one which was the interview about the books as a an endangered species. At the end an editor asked to send the articles including my views and I thought at once that it is a great idea to try it.
It crossed my mind that the essential thing to do before I start writing would be to carry out research and I thought that the best would be to begin it now on the bus. Having taken my bus I wanted to calculate how many people would be reading the books during the trip. What I saw then, it gave me a lot of food for thought.
Today's entertainment world has as much to offer as never before. We have TV, Internet, smartphones, mp3 players and many others. It is clear that the traditional forms of spending our free time such as reading books are not very popular among people, especially the young ones. I think nobody can deny this but let us consider more carefully the situation of book among the inventions of modern times. Without doubt, first and foremost reason of that state of affairs is the fact that reading a book, even the easiest in the world requeire some effort, concentration and thinking. Is is much easier to turn on a tv set or smartphone and just watch or type because we can be passive all the time. Secondly, if we do not have the imagination and craving for the knowledge, books do not have as much to offer as the other forms of entertainment.
When it comes to books, we have only words and sentences and it depends on us what will we do with it. Through the books we can open our minds and find the hints about how to understand ourselves, the world in which we live and have a great pleasure by the way, or just read without any pleasure or emotions, forget and turn on the tv. The choice is ours.
Nie za dobry start.....

'The' (niepotr) Last 'friday' (dni tygodnia w jez. ang. piszemy ZAWSZE duzymi literami - jestem zadkoczona tym ze tego nie wiesz) when I was 'comming' (ortog) home from school (ale kto? muisz napisac, bo ja pomysle, ze to znajomy z klatki, kolega, ) bought my favourite media magazine at a kiosk near the bus stop, as is my wont.
While browsing the titles I came across 'an' (dlaczego tutaj masz 'an'?) particularly interesting one which was 'the' (zly przedimek) interview about 'the' (niepotr) books as 'a' (niepotr) an endangered species. At the end 'an' (zly przedimek, bo wiemy dokladnie o kogo chodzi) editor asked to send 'the' (niepotr) articles including my views and I thought at once that it is a great idea to try it.
Having taken my bus I wanted to calculate how many people would be reading 'the' (niepotr) books during the trip. What I saw then, 'it' (wg mnie niepotr) gave me a lot of food for thought.
I think THAT nobody can deny this (przecinek przed but) but let us consider more carefully the situation of (brak przedimka) book among the inventions of modern times. Without doubt, (brak przedimka) first and foremost reason of that state of affairs is the fact that reading a book, even the easiest in the world 'requeire' (ortog) some effort, concentration and thinking.

When it comes to books, we have only words and sentences and it depends on us what will 'we' (wg mnie niepotr) do with it. Through the books we can open our minds and find 'the' (niepotr) hints about...

»

Pomoc językowa