Krótki list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego listu.

Hi,
I'm sorry I havent't written to you for such a long time, but the last time I worked long.
I read your letter. It's very interesting.
Today I want to tell you about my ordinary day.

Every day I wake up at 6:30 a.m. First I wash my hair and next I prepare breakfast. I usually eat natural jogurt with raisings, two bananas and a sandwich or scrambled eggs, if I have more time. After breakfast I get dressed and I brush (one's ?) teeth. About 7:30 a.m. I leave the house and I catch a bus. I go with the bus to my job about 30 minutes. I work in a bank so my job is boring. I spend a lot of time at the computer.
After work I get home and prepare dinner. I make many interesting thinks, for example: I read books, I meet with my friends or I learn English or German. It's time only for me.
In the evening I have a shower and I iron my clothes for next day. When I go to bed, I watch TV. I seldom sleep without TV.

Write back soon. I wait for your letter.
Best wishes

ps. Domyślam się, że popełniłem wielu błędów, dlatego prosiłbym o korektę, żeby móc wyciągnąć z nich wnioski.
myje moje zęby - jak jest 'moje'?
thinks - zla pisownia
jogurt to po polsku
I wait for your letter - zly czas
I'm sorry I 'havent't' (nie, slowo jest 'have not' - haven't) written to you for such a long time, but (brakuje FOR) the last 'time' (to jest zle, to jest za bardzo po polsku, mozna 'few months') I worked long (ale czego, trzeba to napisac...hours).
After breakfast I get dressed and I brush (one's ?- nie, tutaj MY) teeth.
I 'go with the' (nie, tutaj 'travel on the) bus to my job (brak slowa 'for) about 30 minutes.
I 'make' (nie, to jest znowu bardzo po polsku, co masz na mysli, to DO) many interesting 'thinks', for example: I read books, I meet with my friends or I 'learn' (lepsze slowo 'study', nawet jak to robisz sama) English or German. 'It's time only for me' (mozna napisac...that is my time).
In the evening I have a shower and I iron my clothes for (brak przedimka) next day.
I seldom sleep without TV. (widze, ze nie placisz rachunkow, bo wtedy nie uzywalbys pradu tak sobie), mozna tez napisac...I fall asleep watching TV)

I wait for your letter. (wg mnie moze byc, choc mozna ...I am waiting for..)
np, (po przecinku)
I often watch tv before falling asleep.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Praca za granicą