Sprawdzenie listu matura pisemna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawienie błędów. Z góry dziękuje.

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm writing this letter to you because I would like study Economies and Marketing on your university. I'm currently going to high school in Poland. I'm in 3 rd grade with special social-economic programme. My favourite school subjects are social studies, Economy, entrepreneurship and Marketing.
My interest in the Social Sciences, Economy and finance as well as sports. I have been the champion of three district social studies contests so far. I received a diploma with honours of an economics contest.
I would like to study because in the future I want to work in a bank. I think I an a good candidate for this major, because I'm interested in these subjects and I have a very vast knowledge of economics.
I hope that my application will be looked into positively. I am looking forward to receiving your response. With the letter, I am including my photo with the diplomas and honours.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Dear Sir/Madam (daj tutaj przecinek)

'I'm' ( w oficjalnym pismach prosze pisac w calosci ...I am) writing this letter to you because I would like (brak slowa) study 'Economies' (zle slowo) and Marketing 'on' (zle slowo, to jest kalka z polskiego 'na' ale w ang. studiujemy AT) your university. 'I'm' (popraw) currently 'going to' (lepsze slowo 'attending') high school in Poland.' I'm' (popraw) in '3rd grade' (nawet ja nie rozumiem co to jest - trzeba napisac albo rok, albo inaczej) with special social-economic programme. My favourite school subjects are social studies, 'Economy' (dlaczego tutaj jest duza litera?), entrepreneurship and Marketing.(nie rozumiem po co dawac ta informacje...)
My 'interest' (tutaj l. mnoga bo wymieniasz wiecej jak jeden) 'in' (l. mnoga) the 'Social Sciences, Economy' (tutaj jest ciekawe dlaczego te sa duza litera, ale 'finance' juz nie) and finance as well as sports. I have been the champion of 'three district' (ale jak duze? tutaj trzeba wytlumaczyc, ja tego nie rozumiem) social studies contests so far (lepiej dodac ilu ludzi stawalo do tego, ze byles najlepszy z 1,000 czy cos). I received a diploma with honours 'of' IN an economics contest.(dobrze tez dodac na czym to polegalo)
I would like to study because in the future I 'want' (to jest za silne slowo, i calkowicie inaczej przyjmowane w jez. ang. tutaj 'would like') to work in a bank (ale jaki?). I think THAT I 'an' (ortog) a good candidate for 'this major' (wg mnie lepiej...these studies), because 'I'm' (popraw) (tutaj mozna dodac jak bardzo, 'extremely' 'really') interested in these subjects and I have a 'very vast knowledge' (na twoje lata nie mozesz tak mowic, albo to inaczej napisac, bo nawet najlepsi w najlepszych bankach nie maja tej pewnosci) of economics.
I hope that my application will be looked 'into' AT positively.
NPara.
'With the letter' (na koncu zdania) I am including my photo (ale po co? nie rozumiem, czy jest takie wymaganie?) with the diplomas and honours.

Yours faithfully (daj przecinek)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie