Opis obrazka sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę gdzie są błędy w tym opisie i odpowiedziach na pytania.

The photo shows six youn people. These are the two girls and four boys. I suppose that they are dealing with the takes in the group. The girl and a boy recording something in the laptop. One of the boys was holding in the hands of a mug and doing notes. They sit on the grass. I think that place in which thay situated this park.They are a very happy perhaps because they managed to achieve the task.

1.I suppose that students feeling happy that they can learning together. I think that learning in the group away from home in the fresh air allows them to focus move on the task, which must together perform.

2.I think that learning should give joy. It is better to remember information if you want to learn something for themselves rather than under coercion.

3.The last time when I was studying out side it was in June. It was very warm and I was preparing for my last to the exam, in the school before the end of the school year.
The photo shows six 'youn' (blad ortog) people. 'These are the' (wg mnie niepotr, mozna polaczyc z poprzednim zdaniem) two girls and four boys.
I suppose that they are dealing with the 'takes' (tego slowa tutaj calkowicie nie rozumiem) in the group.
'The girl and a' (dlaczego uzywasz inne przedimki, albo 'a' albo 'the', wg mnie 'a') boy (brak czasownika) recording something 'in' (tutaj 'on') the laptop. One of the boys 'was' (zly czas, tutaj 'is') holding in 'the' (napisz 'his') hands 'of' (nie rozumiem po co to slowo tutaj jest) a mug and (tutaj wypada dac 'is') 'doing' (wg mnie zle slowo, mozna 'taking' albo 'writing') notes.
I think 'that' (zle slowo, tutaj 'the') place in which 'thay' (blad ortog) (brak czasownika 'are') situated 'this' (zle slowo, tutaj 'the') park. They are 'a' (niepotr) very happy perhaps because they managed to achieve 'the' (ok ale wg mnie 'a') task.

1.I suppose that students (brakuje slowa 'are') feeling happy that they 'can learning' (to jest zle, albo 'can learn' albo 'are learning') together. I think that learning in the group away from home in the fresh air allows them to focus 'move' (zle slowo, 'ruszac'? tutaj miales na mysli 'more') on the task, which (brak slowa 'they') must 'together perform' (zla kolejnosc slow, tutaj 'perform together').

2.It is better to remember information if you want to learn something for 'themselves' (jak masz slowo 'you' to musisz to dostosowac tutaj 'yourself') rather than under coercion.

3.The last time when I was studying 'out side' (to jest jedno slowo) 'it' (niepotr - to jest tez kalka bo czesto to slysze) was in June. It was very warm and I was preparing for my last 'to the' (niepotr) exam, in the school before the end of the school year.
Cytat:
'takes' (tego slowa tutaj calkowicie nie rozumiem) in the group.

zamiast 'takes' dobrze będzie "takeing" ?

Cytat:
boy (brak czasownika) recording something

chodzi o "are" czy "doing" ?
>>>>'takes' (tego slowa tutaj calkowicie nie rozumiem) in the group.
Nie rozumiem co to znaczy...I suppose that they are dealing with the takes in the group.
Nie rozumiem tego zdania.
??? dobrze będzie "takeing" ? NIE. To slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang.

boy (ARE) recording something
Cytat:
>>>>'takes' (tego slowa tutaj calkowicie nie rozumiem) in the group.
Nie rozumiem co to znaczy...I suppose that they are dealing with the takes in the group.
Nie rozumiem tego zdania.
??? dobrze będzie "takeing" ? NIE. To slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang.

Chodziło o to: Przypuszczam, że oni wykonują jakieś zadanie w grupie.
bez tego "e" w środku "taking" będzie poprawnie?
nie widzę konieczności pisania 'in his hands', poza tym jeżeli coś trzyma w (obu) rękach, jak jest w stanie w tym samym czasie pisać 'notes'?
'They sit on the grass.' zły czas.
'doing/taking notes' jest ok.
edytowany przez Aaric: 28 kwi 2016
Chodziło o to: Przypuszczam, że oni wykonują jakieś zadanie w grupie. spróbuj tak napisać;)
Cytat:
Chodziło o to: Przypuszczam, że oni wykonują jakieś zadanie w grupie. spróbuj tak napisać;)

no właśnie tak napisałam
I suppose that they are dealing with the take in the group.
Gdzie widziałaś takie znaczenie 'take'?
W słowniku znalazłam
Cytat: wloch66cd
W słowniku znalazłam
w necie? link?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia