prosze o sprawdzenie rozprawki :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium
Budowa autostrad jest szansą na rozwój kraju, ale stwarza też zagrożenie dla obszarów
o wartości przyrodniczej. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz zagrożenia
i korzyści wynikające z realizacji tego typu projektów.

My essay will examine advantages and disadvantages of roads building. Nowadays, as almost every member of society is using a car, people are in need of highways. Unfortunately, highway not only means reaching the destination faster but also the threat to nature.
Generally speaking building highways would mean the development of the country. Rarely are the international events organised in the areas where are bad roads. The reason is simple - because of the leaky or too narrow roads the communication would be troublesome. It is claimed that people waste their time by waiting in the traffic jams and highways would reduce this problem as well.
On the contrary, there are those who are worried about the bad impact the roads would have on the nature. Firstly, because of this development parts of the forests are certain to be damaged. Cutting trees is no good for the ecosystem and our health. Secondly, the building would also affect animals, who would lose their homes.
Taking everything into account the building of the highways would make the transportation more comfortable, but also would mean killing the nature. My belief is that we should bear in mind the importance of the healthy environment and cease to destroy it.

Czy to jest wystarczająco bogate w upiększacze?
My essay will examine advantages and disadvantages of 'roads' (nie, tutaj slowo to jest 'road') building. Unfortunately, (tu chyba ma byc przedimek) highway not only means reaching the destination faster but also the threat to nature.
Rarely are the international events organised in the areas where THERE are bad roads. The reason is simple - because of the 'leaky' (cos to slowo nie za bardzo pasuje) or too narrow roads the communication would be troublesome. It is claimed that people waste their time by waiting in 'the' (niepotr) traffic jams and highways would reduce this problem as well.
On the contrary, there are those who are worried about the bad impact the roads would have on 'the' (niepotr) nature. Firstly, because of 'this development' (nie za bardzo jasno o co chodzi, lepiej..development of highways) parts of the forests are certain to be damaged.
Secondly, 'the building' (nie tutaj nie jest jasno o co chodzi, lepiej...building highways) would also affect animals, who would lose their homes.
Taking everything into account the building of the highways would make the transportation more comfortable, but 'also would' (zla kolejnosc slow, would also) mean killing 'the' (niepotr) nature. My belief is that we should bear in mind the importance of 'the' (chociaz ja mysle 'a') healthy environment and (tutaj mozna dodac 'try everything in order to) cease 'to' (niepotr) destroyING it.
dzieki;) cały czas mam problem z tym the eh

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia