Uprzejmie proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It's seven o' clock AM, I have just been awakened by alarm clock in my smartphone, I am boiling water with an eletric kettle to make a cup of tea, listening to the news from the TV, reheating an yesterday's dinner and reading a piece of information about the evening's party on the social networking site from the phone.
Accordingly, I would be a hypocrite if I said that I am opposed to modern technology. Today's world cannot function without the internet, electricity and many others. On the other hand, observing that how people live and function nowadays, how much money they waste and how lazy they are becoming I start wondering wheter it isn't too much?
If I were to choose two examples of devices which are necessary or very important in my life, I would surely tell: mobile phone and computer. I think I even do not have to mention how helpful those two are in our life. We can easily get many things done not going out from home, talk to people for free, pay the bills and many others. Similarly when it comes to mobile phone. To live in today's world without being in touch all the time would be very uncomfortable.
Against, I claim that devices which are called "smartphone" or "Tablet PC" are definitely the way to waste money and time, because they only move the functions from computers to the portable devices and I claim that we could easily do without them.
Ja bym ujął
W czajniku
watching the news on a TV
an yesterday's dinner - nieee
on the phone
On the other hand, observing that how people live and function ...
I start wondering wheter it isn't too much.... dlaczego pytajnik na końcu tego zdania?
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 maj 2016
If I were to choose two examples of devices which are necessary or very important in my life, I would surely tell: mobile phone and computer.
np ..get things done without leaving home
'talk to people for free' może jakoś oddziel że tu chodzi o komputer.
Nie wiem o co chodzi w ostatnim zdaniu;)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego