Czy to jest poprawne zdanie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy to jest poprawne zdanie?
Science results in technology that people rely on for health, communication and transportation.
Jeśli tak, to jak je przetłumaczyć? Nauka doprowadziła technologię do tego stopnia, że ludzie polegają na niej w zdrowiu, komunikacji i transporcie?
Nie , niestety ale nie jest poprawnie...' to rely on/ upon ' możesz dać ale nie kumam czemu potem ' for" - 'for jest całkowicie niepotrzebne -plus inne błędy
..uważam że musisz dac tam slowo " to such level that ' ...brakuje paru słówek
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 09 sie 2016
zdanie angielskie jest poprawne

nauka rodzi technikę...

teraz myśl.
zdanie nie jest poprawne imho , ale ok. siedzę cicho bo każdy wie lepiej ode mnie :( ja od dziś dnia nie poprawie nikogo
Nauka rodzi technikę na której ludzie polegają w zdrowiu, komunikacji i transporcie?
może być

@Roberto
before you had your first job, who did you rely on for money? Your parents?
Cytat:
before you had your first job, who did you rely on for money? Your parents?

Sure do ,And who else would I have to rely upon? or who else would be willing to back me up ? life does not mean all the money taken away and earned one way or the other -it is somewhat beyond this, that's what I think :) money is the thing to rule this world ,ever . And i'm afraid it'll always be this way -the world is going round the sun just because of the money :)
@Robertoxx
Myślę, że nie o to @mg chodziło :)
oki, spoko ...I don't have to look through crytsal ball when I can read the book ;)
@Robbertoxx
prosze pisz bez bledow.
p.s. Money does not rule the world - it is unfortunately 'sex' that rules the world. When you get to 60 or 70 you'll tell me how right I was.
Cytat:
Money does not rule the world - it is unfortunately 'sex' that rules the world.

I thought that it's mainly money to rule the world ,,you got me a bit surprised with the one put by you ,frankly. Of course I do agree with that - but mind the one thing - I just can't resist the impression money and sex are somehow connected , it often seems that if you don't have any money you cannot grab a girl , to have a night out and give her love bites right above her vagina .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 12 sie 2016
Nothing but the money and corrupted politicians have always been to rule this world and no one can deny . Sadly ,that is why we have got what we have got throughout all God's given Earth .
To cut through to what really matters- Let's do not forget that it is in fact devil to rule this world , if he weren't to rule all over this world we wouldn't have all the suffering and civil wars that have been hitting us hard , what is more - we would not have migrant's crisis as well . And money is only a tool to be used by him. It's all set immaculately to destroy people's minds -what your take on this? what your make of that @Terri?
Cytat:
When you get to 60 or 70 you'll tell me how right I was.

Right, but who knows the day I pass away? Just grab every little chance coming and live your life to the max. I never worried about what I'd be doing approaching my 60's - it's yet to come and I'm too young to worry about it @ Terri :)
>>>I never worried about what I'd be doing approaching my 60's - it's yet to come and I'm too young to worry about it
...you would be surprised how quickly it creeps up on you...one day you're 20 go to bed...and then all of a sudden you're 60. No young person ever thinks that they will be old in a flash...but they will.
Cytat:
you would be surprised how quickly it creeps up on you

...You don't even know how many things have just passed me by ....It's often I missed my luck by just inches :(
yep , it creeps up as fast and saddiest of all , there is no one to stop it despite trying hardest . That is why I enjoy my every little moment and I put my worries far behind :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 13 sie 2016
>>>>>It's often I missed my luck by just inches
I thought about this phrase 'missed it by inches' for a long time, and only one thing comes to mind....
Cytat:
I thought about this phrase 'missed it by inches' for a long time

..I came across this phrase while reading ' The Sun' newspaper and I quote : ' terrorists escaped by just inches after ..." Do Brits say like that?
>>>reading ' The Sun' newspaper .. I quote : ' terrorists escaped by just inches after ..." Do Brits say IT like that?
As Kiepski would say: Primo, The Sun has a long way to go before we can call it a 'newspaper'.
Yes, escape by inches, move it by inches, ...is used.
Thank you, I just wanted to know, so what? "
'The Guardian', ' The Economist" ...I keep myself wondering which one would be better ..'The Guardian " is keen on the use of word-play and idioms ;) They often do not put across their headlines straight away ;) That is why I'm sometimes confused reading it and trying to make out the right context out of it ;) Some phrases keep giving me troubles and no wonder at the end of the day , I am not a native.
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 14 sie 2016
edytowany przez lexass: 15 sie 2016
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.