proszę o sprawdzenie pracy.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Today we get first tasks in our workshop’s groups. We also had to grouped in the smaller groups and then we started to work together.
Initially I felt confused and I was little afraid that I cannot manage. But when we started to do our task I really fast forgot about my afraid and I get fun. At first we get “story cubes” and we tried to make a story using it. Storm brains was very creative. We had lots of the ideas and we wrote them down on the page. Later we had a task to make a photo story using one of our idea. It was a great time when we was working together and we was taking the photos we was so proud of ourselves because we was so creative. After that all of groups did a little presentation to show and watch another photo stories. For me the idea of today’s workshop was brilliant. It was very useful because we had opportunity to know each other and make together something nice and it helped us to feel more confident here, where everything is new and little scary because of that. Our work was unlike to another group work’s tasks what I had in my school or anywhere where I was before. All the more I realized why it was that great for me. Everything what is new and unknown is exciting and give more fun for all the people and is also meaningful because we have opportunity to improve our skills.
Having experienced today’s cooperation I now feel more confident in college and my anxieties are smaller than they was. Furthermore I have learned that practices like this one give you a lot of fun make you proud of yourself and also envelopes your creative thinking what is very important for every other student. Thanks to that we can be more productive and it will be easier to make something together in the future.
Today we get (tutaj cos brakuje, albo przedimek -the, albo slowa 'our) first tasks in our workshop’s groups. We also had to 'grouped' (nie, slowo jest group) in 'the' (niepotr) smaller groups and then we started to work together.
But when we started to do our task I really 'fast' (zle slowo, tutaj 'quickly') forgot about my 'afraid' (nie, tutaj potrzeba rzeczownika, slowo jest 'fear') and I 'get' (nie, to calkowicie zle, tutaj trzeba ..to have) fun. At first we 'get' (zly czas, got) “story cubes” and we tried to make a story using 'it' (zle 'cubes' to l. mnoga, czasownik tez musi byc l. mnoga). 'Storm brains' (nie, tutaj masz zle, nazywamy to Brain storm) was very creative. We had lots of 'the' (niepotrzebne) ideas and we wrote them down on the page. Later we had a task to make a photo story using one of our'idea' (tutaj masz zle, powinno byc 'ideas'). It was a great time when' we was' (hello, kto tak cie nauczyl? pomysl co piszesz, czasownik musi sie zgadzac z rzeczownikiem) working together and 'we was' (popraw) taking the photos 'we was' (popraw) so proud of ourselves because 'we was' (nie wiem dokladnie kto was tak uczy, podaj imie i nazwisko tego czlowieka a ja opisze jego zdolnosci) so creative. After that (daj tutaj przecinek) all 'of' (daj tutaj przedimek) groups did a little presentation to show and watch 'another' (zle slowo, ale trzeba przedimka i wtedy other) photo stories.
It was very useful because we had (brak przedimka) opportunity to know each other and make together something nice and it helped us to feel more confident here, where everything is new and(daj przedimek) little scary because of that. Our work was unlike to 'another' (slowo jest other, poczytaj o roznicy pomiedzy tymi dwoma slowami) group 'work’s' (tutaj wystarczy 'work') tasks 'what' (polska kalka, ale tutaj 'that') I had in my school or anywhere where I was before. All the more I realized why 'it was that' (cos tu pokrecone...that was) great for me. Everything 'what' (prosze oducz sie tej polskiej kalki, to jest niegram, tutaj that is) new and unknown is exciting and' give' (tutaj 'everything jest 3os.l.poj, to czasownik musi miec odpowiednia koncowke) more fun for all the people and is also meaningful because we have (brak przedimka) opportunity to improve our skills.
Having experienced today’s cooperation I now feel more confident in college and my anxieties are smaller than they was. Furthermore I have learned that practices like this one give you a lot of fun make you proud of yourself and also envelopes your creative thinking what is very important for every other student. 'Thanks' (tez taka mala kalka z polkiego, ale napisz Due ) to that we can be more productive and it
will be easier to make something together in the future.