Pomoc w zadania :/

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chciałam prosić o korektę mojego tekstu na angielski ;)
Are you looking for a good adventure? Something interesting in your life,
maybe being a volunteer is actuality this? Supposedly every year 10 millions people decided to help others in hard situations. (Co jesli ta okazja cie ominie?)
In my opinion working as volunteer is somethnig interesting, fun and nice. This opportunity giving us a pleasure. We can develop ourself and help people. However if we choose us career and being a voluteer isnt related with it this is just a wasting time. (wszystko to zalezy od osoby i jej indywidualnych potrzeb)
My friend sally was a volunteer in a local hospital. Of course she was really involved in her job. She was helping childrens and she was really into this.After everthing she was a different person. Of course was a volunteer help her In life bcs she found a job. She is working with children.
Sally never regretted her choice. This event make that she loved her “job” with this sweet little kids.She change into a patient and understanding person.She make a good decision. For now he remembers it well.
Mało konsekwencji. Raz dodajesz "s" raz nie do 3 os. l.poj. Raz "a volunteer", raz "volunteer". Trzeba troszke jeszcze pomeczyc.
edytowany przez UndyingStripling: 29 wrz 2016
This opportunity giving us a pleasure. Nieee.
My friend sally was a volunteer in a local hospital.
She was helping childrens and she was really into this.
Of course was a volunteer help her In life bcs she found a job. NIE MOGĘ ROZSZYFROWAĆ TEGO
This event make that she loved her “job” with this sweet little kids.
She change into a patient and understanding person.
She make a good decision.
For now he remembers it well. HE WHO? i CO TO 'FOR NOW'?