Uprzejmie proszę o sprawdzenie artykułu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear editor
As a one of the co-organisers of the Children’s party held by Blackstone College which took place on Tuesday 15th, I would like to express my astonishment with the article which you have published in last week’s edition of your paper and try to explain some aspects which were shown dishonestly and unjustly for us in my humble opinion.
My first and main concern refers to the general judgment which was contained at the beginning of the article and which states that the party was not a success. Bearing in mind that the vast majority of the parents were delighted, I do have to say that combining all problems which occurred and showing them in one place is deliberate hypocrisy.
First of those things is food, and the declaration of one of the parents that by half past two we did not have any. Surely I have to agree with that but also I would like to recall that after a half of an hour we had refreshment whose delay was not our fault and you did not write a word about that fact.
The similar situation concerns the rides for children and the fact that there were not enough places for all who wanted it and defective, poorly made map. Those accusations are surely true but we had many other great activities and attractions and were eager to lead people wherever they wanted so we were trying to do our best as you see.
The last and probably the most absurd accusation is that we spent the money from tax payers in a wrong way, while the whole event was financed by us, students of the College.
I hope this short article will explain all doubts and maybe change some of the readers’ negative views on this party.
Dear 'editor' (daj to slowo duza litera) (przecinek)
As 'a' (niepotrzebne slowo) one of the co-organisers of the Children’s party held by Blackstone College which took place on Tuesday 15th, (roku?) I would like to express my astonishment with the article which you have published in last week’s edition (lepiej dac dokladna date) of your paper and try to explain some aspects which were shown (ja dalabym 'in my opinion w tym miejscu) dishonestly and unjustly for us in my humble opinion.
Bearing in mind that the vast majority of the parents were delighted, I do have to 'say' (moze inne slowo) that combining all (tu dalabym 'the') problems which occurred and showing them 'in one place' (cos tu nie tak) 'is' (jest takie cos 'smacks of ') deliberate hypocrisy.
First of those things is food, and the declaration of one of the parents that by half past two we 'did not have any' (mozna tez 'we had ran out') . 'Surely' (dla mnie to jest zle slowo, moze 'Whilst') I have to agree with that 'but also' (niepotr) I would like to recall that after 'a half of an' (a half an) hour we had refreshment whose delay was not our fault and you did not write a word about that fact.
The similar situation concerns the rides for (przsedimek 'the') children and the 'fact' (daj inne slowo, duzo razy to samo, moze (assertion) that there were not enough places for all who wanted 'it' (nie, to sie odnosi do places, to musi byc l. mnoga) and (przedimek 'a') defective, poorly made map. Those accusations are 'surely true' (nie, moze 'do have a grain of truth in them) (przecinek) but we had many other great activities and attractions and were eager to lead people wherever they wanted. 'so' (niepotrz, zacznij nowe zdanie) We were 'trying' (mozna tez 'endeavouring') to do our best as you (brak cos, moze 'can') see.
The last and probably the most absurd accusation is that we spent the money from tax payers in 'a wrong' (nie, to nie tak, in an incorrect) way, while ('tutaj ozna troszeczke silnej, 'if you had bothered to find out') the whole event was financed by us, (dalabym przedimek 'the') students of the College.
I hope this short article will explain all (mozna dodac 'your') doubts and maybe change some of the readers’ negative views 'on' (zrobilabym inaczej, 'regarding') this party.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia