List motywacyjny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hejka :P sprawdzi mi ktoś mój list motywacyjny ? :D

Dear Sir or Madame
I am writing in response to your advertisement, witch was published in internet connected with a job offer. I am very interesed in it and I would like to apply for the position of physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years. I had work placemet with selected physiotherapist in the world. My key assets are outgoing, personable and patient. In addition I am very communicative person and I to be able speaking with everyone. Moreover I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker. I had worked with different kinds of people including very disabled person. I have just finished very difficult and demanding preparatory course in profesion. I am ready to continue education and broaden my interests. I do not familly so I can work after hours and every day of week. Additionally I had current insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly acquit myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I looking forward to hearing for you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
I am writing in response to your advertisement, witch< -ORTOGRAFIA was published in< -ZŁE SŁOWO + PRZEDIMEK internet (connected with a job offer) DAJ TO PO 'ADVERTISEMENT'. I am very interesed in it and I would like to apply for the position of PRZEDIMEK physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at PRZEDIMEK reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years. I had work placemet with selected physiotherapist in the world NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO ZDANIA. My key assets areI AM outgoing, personable and patient. In addition I amPRZEDIMEK very communicative person and I AM to be able speaking with everyone. Moreover I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker. I had worked with different kinds of people including PRZEDIM very disabled person. I have just finished PRZEDIM very difficult and demanding preparatory course in profesion. I am ready to continue education and broaden my interests. I do not CO? familly so I can work after hours and every day of PRZEDIM week. Additionally I had current insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly acquit myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I BRAK SŁOWA looking forward to hearing forZŁE SŁOWO you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Czyli tak? :p
I am writing in response to your advertisement,connected with a job offer which was published on the internet. I am very interesed in it and I would like to apply for the position of the physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at the reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years. ,,I had work placemet with selected physiotherapist in the world" < --- tu chodziło m ize pracowałam z najlepszymi fizjoterapełtami na świecie.
I am outgoing, personable and patient. In addition I am a very communicative person and I AM able speak with everyone. Moreover I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker. I had worked with different kinds of people including a very disabled person. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in profesion. I am ready to continue education and broaden my interests. I do not have familly so I can work after hours and every day of a week. Additionally I had current insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly acquit myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
a physiotherapist
czemu the reputable?
po prostu I worked/I have worked with (bo zalezy, czy w tej klinice, czy w ogole)
I am able speak - brak slowa
in my profession
have a family
the week
Additionally I had current insurance. dlaczego 'had?
Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions.
Naliczyłem kilka literówek.
możliwe że są inne błędy
czyli ? :P

I am writing in response to your advertisement,connected with a job offer which was published on the internet. I am very interesed in it and I would like to apply for the position of a physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years. I worked with selected physiotherapist in the world. I am outgoing, personable and patient. In addition I am a very communicative person and I AM to able speak with everyone. Moreover I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker. I had worked with different kinds of people including a very disabled person. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in my profesion. I am ready to continue education and broaden my interests. I do not have a familly so I can work after hours and every day of the week. Additionally I had current insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly acquit myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
,,I had current insurance. " czyli ma być have?
,,Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions." ???
I had current insurance. " czyli ma być have? myślisz ze kogoś obchodzi że MIAŁAŚ insurance? ;-)
Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions wiem że tak niektórzy piszą ale uważam ze nie jest poprawne (formalne)
czyli I have life insurance.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions < --- jak to mżnabybyło zmienić? :D
I am writing in response to your advertisement,connected with a job offer which was published on the internet (ja zawsze lubie daty) . I am very 'interesed' (interested) 'in it' (to sie bardzo zle czyta i nie jest potrzebne) and I would like to apply for the position of a physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications (tutaj ja dodalabym 'and experience') are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years (ale kiedy? trzeba napisac) . I worked with 'selected' (to jest zle slowo) physiotherapist in the world.
In addition I am a very communicative person and I AM 'to' (to jest zle) able TO speak with everyone. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in my 'profesion' (ortog).
Additionally I 'had' (zly czas) current (ale jaki?) insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly 'acquit' (bardzo dziwne slowo) myself well of my duties.
I am writing in response to your advertisement,connected with a job offer which was published on the internet on the 24 th of October . I am very interested and I would like to apply for the position of a physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications and experience are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years for 2[tel]. I worked with the best physiotherapist in the world.
In addition I am a very communicative person and I AM able TO speak with everyone. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in my profession.
Additionally I have current life insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly to drop myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
I am writing in response to your advertisement,connected with a job offer which was published on the internet on the 24 th of October . I am very interested and I would like to apply for the position of a physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications and experience are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years for 2[tel]. I worked with the best physiotherapist in the world.
In addition I am a very communicative person and I AM able TO speak with everyone. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in my profession.
Additionally I have current life insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly to drop myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case OF questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
np 'acquaint' zamiast 'acquit'. Nie wiem co chcesz powiedzieć przez 'to drop'
Additionally I have current life insurance. nie rozumiem jakie to ma znaczenie w tym kontekście.
Z tym 'life insurance' to chyba wiem o co chodzi, . To nie jest 'life' insurance, tylko chyba 'indemnity insurance'.
Czyli ostateczna wersja :P
Dear Sir or Madame
I am writing in response to your advertisement, connected with a job offer which was published on the internet on the 24 th of October. I am very interested and I would like to apply for the position of a physiotherapist. As far as my qualifications and experience are concerned I believe I am well suited for this position.

I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years for 2[tel]. I worked with the best physiotherapist in the world. I am outgoing, personable and patient. In addition I am a very communicative person and I am able to speak with everyone. Moreover I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker. I had worked with different kinds of people including a very disabled person. I have just finished a very difficult and demanding preparatory course in my profession.I am ready to continue education and broaden my interests. I do not have a family so I can work after hours and every day of the week.Additionally I have current indemnity insurance.

For all these reasons, I believe I would have much to contribute and would certainly acquaint myself well of my duties. Do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions. Enclosed you will find my CV. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Working for you would be a privilege.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Dear Sir or 'Madame' (slowo jest Madam) (daj przecinek)
...published on the internet on the 24th of October (wg mnie trzeba dac rok).
...I used to work at a reputable physiotherapist clinic for 5 years 'for' (nie, to zle slowo, tutaj 'during') 2[tel].
...Moreover (ja dalabym przecinek tutaj) I do not mind working under pressure and I am a dedicated worker.
...'Enclosed you will find my CV.' (to zdanie ja dalabym zaraz po dacie, bo to wtedy bedzie mialo rece i nogi).]
(reszta o.k.)
Dziękuje :D
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.