Email do przyjaciela - [Sprawdzenie]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poprawności poniższego maila.
Z góry dziękuje.
I suspect, that already you are preparing for my arrival. Sadly I have bad news. I planned next week be with you in London. But I have a problem. My documents has been stolen. I can’t express how I am bummed out.

Two days ago, I was with my friends in pub. We drunk a few beers, and everybody went home. In next day am morning I realized that I don’t have my wallet with all documents. After checking every angle in my house, I was sure that I didn’t back with him to home. I rang to my girlfriend and together we came again to the same pub. People working there showed us recording from monitoring. Unfortunelly, cameras didn’t recorded place where we sat. In wallet wasn’t much money, but now I have to wait nearly month for new documents.

I hope that you aren’t angry for me. When I will recover my passport and identity card immediately I will buy ticket to London, if you don't mind.

See you in January
Best wishes, your friend Patryk
I suspect, that already you are preparing for my arrival. SZYK
I planned next week be with you in London. TEŻ + brak słowa.
My documents has been stolen.
I can’t express how I am bummed out. SZYK
Two days ago, I was with my friends in pub. SZYK
In THE next day am morning I realized that I don’t have my wallet with all documents.
After checking every ?angle? in my house, I was sure that I didn’t back with him to home. NIE ROZUMIEM
I rang to my girlfriend and together we came WENT again to the same pub.
People working there showed us recording from monitoring.
Unfortunelly, cameras didn’t recorded place where we sat.
In CZYJ? wallet wasn’t much money, but now I have to wait nearly month for new documents.
I hope that you aren’t angry for me.
When I will recover my passport and identity card immediately I will buy ticket to London, SZYK if you don't mind.
+ przedimki
edytowany przez Aaric: 28 lis 2016
Dziękuje za odpowiedź, poprawiłem i dodałem przedimki.

Nie rozumiem jedynie :
"I planned next week be with you in London. TEŻ + brak słowa."
Jeśli można prosiłbym, o co dokładnie chodzi.

I czemu w zdaniu :
Unfortunately, a cameras didn’t record the place where we sat.
'we sat' jest źle ?

A i w : After checking every angle in my house, I was sure that I didn’t back with him to home.
Chodziło mi o : "Po sprawdzeniu każdego kąta w domu, byłem pewny że nie wróciłem z (portfelem) nim do domu."
Skoro nie zostałem zrozumiany, to podejrzewam, że jest to źle :D
___
Dear Tomek
I suspect, that you are already preparing for my arrival. Sadly I have a bad news. I planned next week be with you in the London. But I have a problem. My documents have been stolen. I can’t express how bummed out I am.

Two days ago I was in a pub with my friends. We drunk a few beers, and everybody went home. The next morning I realized that I don’t have my wallet with all documents. After checking every angle in my house, I was sure that I didn’t back with him to home. I rang my girlfriend and together we went again to the same pub. People working there showed us recording from monitoring. Unfortunately, a cameras didn’t record the place where we sat. In my wallet wasn’t much money, but now I have to wait nearly month for the new documents.

I hope that you aren’t angry at me. When I will recover my passport and identity card I will immediately buy a ticket to London, if you don't mind.

See you in January
Best wishes, your friend Patryk
Unfortunately, a cameras NIE UZYWAMY PRZEDIMKA 'A' PRZED L.MN. didn’t record the place where we sat. uzyj inny past
'a' byłoby źle gdyby nawet biegało o jednej kamerze ;-)
edytowany przez Aaric: 28 lis 2016
np
every corner of my house
the place where we were sitting
teraz jest poprawnie ?
np
When I will recover GET my NEW passport
Ok, dziękuje bardzo za wszystko.
edytowany przez Urban7735: 28 lis 2016
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.