Czy może mi ktoś sprawdzić poprawność?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, nie wiem czy mam to poprawnie napisane, proszę o poprawienie ewentualnych błędów :)

1. I think that it's really important becasue we should know what we want to do in our future life. In my opinion the most important is that our job sholud gives us pleasure and satisfaction.
2. In my opinion young people in Poland receive enough help and guidance in choosing theirs careers. For example in school is a subject in which it's possible to know more about an interesting profession. What's more teenagers have a lot of additional lessons where everyone can develop your skills.
3. I think that more important is to have an interesting job because we can do what we really like.
4. The adventages of having an unusaual skill are that we haven't any problems with finding a job. What's more we can have an interesting job where we will earn good money.

BARDZO PROSZĘ O POMOC :)
1. I think that it's really important WHAT? becasue we should know what we want to do in our future life.
In my opinion the most important ____ is that our job sholud gives us pleasure and satisfaction.
2. In my opinion young people in Poland receive enough help and guidance in choosing theirs careers. For example in school is a subject in which it's possible to know np FIND OUT more about an interesting profession. What's more teenagers have a lot of additional lessons where everyone can develop your skills.
3. I think that ___ ____ more important is to have an interesting job because we can do what we really like.
4. The adventages of having an unusaual skill are that we haven't any problems with finding a job. What's more we can have an interesting job where we will earn good money.
edytowany przez Aaric: 12 gru 2016