crime and punishment

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie odpowiedzi na poniższe pytania.
- What are the most common crimes in your town?
The most common crime in my town is car- jacking. In my area is a lot of settlements. People who live there have not got garages. Their cars are standing outside and this is occasion for thiefs. The police have not caught guilty yet.
- Have you or someone you know ever been the victim of a crime?
My friend has been a victim of a crime. In her's hause was a burglary. Burglars had stolen TV, laptop, camera and money. Fortunatelly the police have caught burglars after a few days and my friend recovered all things which had been stolen.
- What would you do to reduce crime?
To reduce crime I would increased punishment for criminals. I would do advertising campaign about how avoid dangerous and do not become a victim of fraudsters and criminals. Moreover I increased amount monitoring, especially in the city.
- Have you or someone you know ever been on a jury?
I have never been on a jury. I did not know someone who was on a jury. However I would like to be on a jury. It will be interesting experience, but it will be also a big responsibility.
- Do you enjoy reading detective novels
I love reading a detective stories. I enjoy it. I like thinking who is criminal and solving puzzles. It relaxes me and allows me to forget about many different problems. my favourite author is Agatha Christie, her the best book in my opinion is 'Then There Were None'. My favourite polish author is Remigiusz Mróz. I like his books with comissioner Forst.
- watching TV crime series
I do not like watching TV crime series, because it is too violent for me, but a few months ago I was watching CSI Miami, but after a few episodes it started bored me, because the plot of every epeisode was similar. I definitely prefer books.
-
The most common crime in my town is car- jacking SPRAWDŹ DEFINICJĘ. In my area is a lot of settlements. People who live there have not got garages. Their cars are standing outside and this is occasion for thiefs. The police have not caught guilty yet NIGDY?

In her's hause was a burglary. Burglars had stolen TV, laptop, camera and money. Fortunatelly the police have caught burglars after a few days and my friend recovered all things which had been stolen.
To reduce crime I would increased punishment for criminals.
I would do advertising campaign about how ___ avoid dangerous and do not become a victim of fraudsters and criminals.
I did? not know someone who was on a jury.
+ więcej błędów

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca licencjacka