Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm writing to tell you about a curtural event in my school that I’ve participated and helped to prepare.

My duties included arranging the set. Finally, the day of the performance came.
Everything was according to the plan, but when I went on the stage, I forgot my lines!
Have you taken part in such an event recently? If yes, please tell me about it in detail!

I'm writing to tell you about a programme, which I’ve seen recently.
- programme? Taki do obejrzenia w tv, tsk sie to pisze? Bo na necie jest wiele opcji
She’s famous for her incredible acting style (she has received an Acadrmy Award) and charitable activity.
Watching the programme I found out that she’s gone on over a dozen missions around the world to help the poor. As the programme shows she also fights for the conservation of the endangerrd species. I appreciate G. for her acting talent and the activity in the interest of the people in need.
She can be a role model for all of us.

I want to encourage you to read about Ag. The film she was starring won an Oscar!
I'm writing to tell you about a 'curtural' (blad ortog) event in my school that I’ve participated IN and helped to prepare.
Everything 'was' (mowimy 'went') according to 'the' (niepotr) plan, but when I went on the stage, I forgot my lines!
Have you taken part in such an event recently? If yes, please tell me about it in detail(!) (Co to jest z tym krzykiem - na kogo krzyczysz? Piszesz do kolegi, i krzyczysz?)

>>I'm writing to tell you about a programme, which I’ve seen recently.
..W necie jest tez duzo smieci...programme wg mnie jest ok

She’s famous for her incredible acting style (she has received an 'Acadrmy' (blad ortog) Award) and charitable activity.
As the programme shows she also fights for the conservation of 'the' (niepotr) 'endangerrd' (blad ortog - dlaczego nie sprawdacz slow ktorych nie jestes pewny?) species. I appreciate G. for her acting talent and the activity in the interest of 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) people in need.

The film she 'was starring' (starred in) IN won an Oscar(!) (znowu krzyki? na kogo? na co?)
I'm writing to tell you about a curtural event in my school that I’ve participated and helped to prepare. (samo słowo participate jest trochę formalne biorąc pod uwagę cały tekst . Mozesz zastapic je takim wyrazeniem take part in. Składniej będzie napisać wydarzenie kulturalne , które pomogłem przygotować i wziąłem w nim udział.)

. Finally, the day of the performance came (past perfect mozliwy).
She’s famous for her incredible acting style (she has received an Acadrmy Award) and charitable activity (odpowiednik słowa praca byłby lepszy)
I appreciate G. for her acting talent and the activity(słowo zangażowanie może "involve... aby pomóc") in the interest of the(moze po prostu "dla" po angielsku) people in need.
ostatnie dwie linijki jeszcze raz
I appreciate G. for her acting talent and the activity(słowo zangażowanie może "involve... a póżniej przetłumaczyć aby pomóc") in the interest of the(jak mówi terri) "people in need.
przepraszam ale znowu to nie to
I appreciate G. for her acting talent and the activity(słowo zangażowanie może "involve... a póżniej przetłumaczyć aby pomóc") n the interest of the(jak mówi terri) "people in need.
Chyba troche sie pogubilem
jeszcze jedno
I'm writing to tell you about a curtural event in my school that I’ve participated and helped to prepare. (wracając do tego zdania uzycie present perfect nie jest do konca uzasadnione, była to jednostkowa sytuacja, bez okolicznika czasu, raczej zwykły past simple)
Curtular event? Wszystko poprawnie, tak jest w ksiazce!
nie żatruj
No na serio!
Ajjjjh slepak sorki
Nie bardzo wiem jak dac z tym involvement
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka