List do władz - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mr. H,

I am writing in connection with the planned liquidation of the bus line in our town. I would like to express my strong dissatisfaction with this issue as many people in my area use this kind of public transport.

The removal of the bus line certainly will be an incovenience for the inhabitants of our town. Every day regular people have to commute to school or work. Busses are often chosen by them as not only do they help to avoid being hold up in the traffic jams but it is cheap as well. In addition, as there is no other kind of public transport in this area, the inhabitants will be forced to use their own cars or taxies. As a result more pollutiom will be generated. Little do you know how badly it will affect our local environment and people’s health.

I am fully convinced that it is possible to cut down the costs avoiding the liquidation of the bus line. It would be resonable to remove the playgrounds which no longer enjoy popularity among children. Their maintenace for sure costs a lot.

I am sure you will understamd that the occured issue is a major incovenience for the inhabitants of our town. I do believe you will find a solution satisfactory to all.

Yours sincerely,
I tak no wiem, ze 1 czesc jest wieksza niz 2, no ale jak niby miasto ma obciac koszty? Ma wczesniej swiatlo wylaczac? Czasami te polecenia mnie rozwalaja
Oo wymyslilam:
I also suggest you should cut spending on electrical energy. There is no use in lighting cariuos monuments or buildings in the middle of the night.
regular people - co to?

buses are often - nie, uzyj strony biernej, a potem nie uzywaj inwersji, bo brzmi zbyt literacko
hold to zla forma w tym miejscu
znowu inwersja, nie podoba mi sie pomysl z little, a poza tym to znaczy raczej 'wcale sie nie spodziewacie'

koszty unikające likwidacji? Pomysl, jaki znak mozna tam wstawic
utrzymanie - z pominieciem litery
for sure - zbyt potoczne
occuredissue - zupelnie zle, po prostu 'this issue'

co to jest cariuos?
Hmm gdzies przeczytalam, 'I'm a regular person' czyli zwyczajną prostą, czyli rozumiem, że mam zastąpić common people?
No tak held
Literowka - various
is possible to cut down the costs without (moze tak byc?) the liquidation of the bus line. Mozna ograniczyc koszty bez likwidacji
Patrycja jak zaczalem poprawiac to juz poszło. nie wiem czy cos wyniesiesz z tego. Ale unikaj kalek jezykowych liquidation itp. Uwwazaj na szyk zdania np: autobusy sa czesto wybierane zamien na oni wybieraja autobusy; ich utzymanie duzo kosztuje na kosztuje duzo aby ich ... . Pamietaj o kolokacjach kind to rodzaj ale bardziej literacki słowo transport ma inna kolokacje. to tylko wskazowki. hej
Dear Mr. H,

I am writing in connection with the planned liquidation of the bus line(planned jest kalką moze angielskie słowo sched..., liquidation- kalka, moze shut..., line-na rou..) in our town. I would like to express my strong dissatisfaction with this issue (moze your "usługa autobusowa" as many people in my area use this kind of(niepotrzebne )public transport.

The removal (zmienic) of the bus line (rou..) certainly(wyraz dalej) will be an incovenience for the inhabitants(moze "lokalne społeczenstwo) of our town(to wowczas juz niepotrzebne). Every day regular (moze po prostu "duzo") people have to commute to school or work. Busses are often chosen by them as[/b](oni wybieraja autobusy) not only do they help (niepotrzebne wówczas) to avoid being hold(inna forma) up in the(niepotrzebne, ogolnie mowisz ) traffic jams but (słowo "również) it is cheap as well(to "zaplacic mniej"). In addition, as(niepotrzebne) there is no other kind(transport kolokuje sie z mea... )of public transport in this(mojej) area, the inhabitants (moze "lokalni ludzie)will be forced to use their own cars or (brac) taxies. As a result (of which) more pollutiom will be generated(raczej powodować"cau..".) Little do you know (wstaw angielskie "o") "how badly it will affect our local environment and people’s(moze ludzkie "hum..." health.)

I am fully convinced that it is possible to cut down the(niepotrzebne) costs avoiding the liquidation(zmiana) of the bus line. (jak zmienisz liquidation to cała to fraze daj przed; i zmien słowo line) It would be resonable to remove the playgrounds which no longer enjoy(słowo "wygrac") popularity among children. Their maintenace for sure (zbyt nieformalne) costs a lot.(ich utrzymanie jest szykiem polskiego tłumaczenia ,amoze kosztuje duzo aby je utrzymac",

I am sure (niefomalne) you will understamd that the occured(niepotrz.) issue (dodaj dosłowne tłumaczenie "w pytaniu" i sprawdz co to znaczy ) is a major incovenience for the inhabitants of our town(wiadomo gdzie ci mieszkancy juz mieszkaja). I do believe you will find a solution satisfactory slowo wczesniej) to(dla) all (of us).

Yours sincerely,
ordinary citizens

common people = pospolity lud

teraz najważniejsze
mowi sie 'close down a bus line' - bo liquidation moze dotyczyc przedsiębiorstw
Ok
Dziękuję za przystępne i MIŁE (to się czuje jak sie czyta) wytłumaczenie
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa