Rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić pod względem gramatycznym?

It is said that students who are taking exams should have a permission to use computers during their exams. Obviously, this question has many pros and cons.
First off all, pupils while writting their exams are stressed out. For that reason they often forgot about vital issues. They can not focus on exercises since stress distracts their thinking. Many people believed that using computers during exams may improve the final score. Furthermore, if computers give students a clue they should prey it on. A little help can not hurt anyone.
On the other hand, pupils for the first day of their education are taught how to think creatively. None of their parents would not be happy of using Internet. Their generation have known different ways of teaching students. Parents whose children are able to think straight will be proud of them in the future.
In addition, the ability of logical thinking is valued on the job market. People with this ability are the most important for employers.
All things considered, there are some drawbacks of using computers during exams and far more adventages. As far as I am concerned if I were a student who is taking exam I will need some computer help.
It is said that students who are taking exams(potrzebne?) should have a permission to use computers during their exams. Obviously, this question(pytanie jakie?) has many(potrzebne?) pros and cons.
First off all, pupils(młodsi uczniowie) while writting("brać) their exams are stressed out. For that reason they often forgot about vital issues.They can not focus on exercises since stress distracts (distract sb from sth)their thinking. Many people believed that using computers during exams may improve the(ich) final score. Furthermore, if computers give students a clue they should prey it on(?). A little help can not hurt anyone. (zrobic krzywde- ...any harm)
On the other hand, pupils for(od) the first day of their education are taught how to think creatively. None of their parents would not (bez) be happy of using (to use) (przedimek) Internet. Their generation have known(present simple) different ways of teaching students. Parents whose children are able to think straight will be proud of them (bez)in the future.
In addition, the ability of logical thinking is valued on (at)the job market. People with this ability are the most important for(pożądani przez) employers.
All things considered, there are some drawbacks of using computers during exams and(but) far more adventages. As far as I am concerned if I were a student who is taking (przedimek) exam I will (inny tryb) need some computer help.
It is said that students who are taking exams should have a permission LEPIEJ UZYJ KONSTRUKCJI Z CZASOWNIKIEM PERMIT to use computers during their exams. Obviously, this question has many pros and cons.
First off ORTOGR all, pupils while writting ORTOGR their exams are stressed out. For that reason they often forgot CZEMU CZAS PRZESZLY about vital issues. They can not RAZEM focus on exercises since stress distracts their thinking. Many people believed ZNOWU PRZESZLY that using computers during exams may improve the final score. Furthermore, if computers give students a clue they should prey it on NIE ROZUMIEM. A little help can not RAZEM hurt anyone.
On the other hand, pupils for PRZEZ? the first day of their education are taught how to think creatively. None of their parents would not PODWOJNE PRZECZENIE, A W OGOLE CZEMU PODKRESLASZ, ZE 'ZADNE' Z RODZICOW...? be happy of using Internet. Their generation have ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA known different ways of teaching students. Parents whose children are able to think straight will be proud of them in the future. NOE ROZUMIEM TEGO ARGUMENTU
In addition, the ability of logical thinking is valued on the job market. People with this ability are the most important for employers. ZWIAZEK Z TEMATEM?
All things considered, there are some drawbacks of using computers during exams and far more adventages ORTOGR. As far as I am concerned if I were a student who is taking exam POLICZALNY I will need some computer help.MIESZASZ PIERWSZY I DRUGI TRYB WARUNKOWY