Essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy moglby ktoś sprawdzic i poprawić ewentualne błędy?

At the beginning of the 20th century sport was not a well-paid job. But nowadays sportsmen earn a huge sum which we cannot imagine. Is it fair to other profession?

Firstly, all day training and life full of scarificies is something normal for every professional sportsmen. Their whole life is filled with hard work which should be rewarded. That is why deserve to earn more. However there normal people are worse? Maybe their job not demand a large physical work, but they need money as well as sportsmen.

Secondly, sport equipment is not cheap. So sportsmen need a lot of money to get proper equipment which is necessary to improve their skills. On the other hand, we know different jobs which also need money to create a workplace. For example, computer scientists also have expesive equipment although they have not a huge salary.

Last, but not least the championships are very difficult to win. Hundreds of rivals compete for one prize. This requires a lot of physical energy, but also mental . That is reason why they need money for treatment and then for a worthwhile rest
Część dalsza
Howerver, does not everyone deserve a good rest after hard work? For example, a constructor worker must also make effort to achieve success- even of not such success like sportsmen.
To sum up, sportsmen deserve a huge salary. But I hardly think that in this case as well as each other we need to keep moderation.
At the beginning of the 20th century sport was not a well-paid job. But nowadays sportsmen earn a huge sum which we cannot (even) imagine. Is it fair to other profession(s)?

Firstly, all day training and life full of scarificies is something normal for every professional sportsmen.(l.p) Their whole life is filled with hard work which should be rewarded. That is why (oni) deserve to earn more. However (przecinek) there normal people are worse(szyk pytający)? Maybe)nieformalnie) their job (does) not demand a(niepoliczlnae) large(hard) physical work, but they need money as well as sportsmen (do).

Secondly, sport equipment is not cheap. So(nieformalnie) sportsmen need a lot of money to get (nieformalnie)proper equipment which is necessary to improve their skills. On the other hand, we know different jobs which also need money to create a(przedimek określony) workplace. For example, computer scientists also have expesive equipment , although they have not(nie zarabiać) a huge salary.

Last, but not least, the championships are very difficult to win(całe zdadnie bynm zaczął od końca It...oraz zmienił champion...na "zawody"). Hundreds of rivals compete for (only) one prize. This requires a lot of physical energy,(siły) but also(i) mental (potrzebny jeszcze jakiś rzeczownik łącząćy sie z mental) . That is reason why they need money for treatment and then for a worthwhile rest.
Howerver, does not everyone deserve a good rest after hard work? For example, a constructor worker must also make effort to achieve success- even of not such success like sportsmen.
To sum up, sportsmen deserve a huge salary. But(nieformalne) I hardly think that in this case as well as each other we need to keep moderation.(nir do konca rozumiem)
Only sportsmen? Why not 'sportswomen'? I would say e.g. 'professional athletes'
Cytat: Aaric
Only sportsmen? Why not 'sportswomen'?

bo sportswomen powinny byc przykuje to the kitchen sink i nie miec zadnych marzen.....
Professional athletes są tu oczywiście najlepsi (straight to the point), ale jak się nie zna takich słów, zawsze można wybrnąć z podobnych sytuacji genderowych przy pomocy konstrukcji typu sportspeople/sportspersons.

Na końcu chyba chodzi o to, że salaries should not be carried to extremes? Te salaries są trochę naciągane. They are rather get paid, overpaid, earn (too) much, make money etc.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie