speech - pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do napisania speech który ma trwać około 2 - 3 minut na temat How green are you? What to do to feel less eco-guilty? What will the future be like in 20 years’ time? (give example predictions concerning the environment). Mógłby mi więc ktoś to sprawdzić, poprawić i ewentualnie coś dopisać, bo już nie mam pomysłu.

I think I’m environmetally-friendly, becouse I don’t use plastic bags! I have reusable bag. I buy only natural products and small shops. I try to save energy for example I use trains and busses or sometimes the bicycle when I’m in a village. I watch Tv with my friends or family Why watch the same programme on five different TVs when you can watch it together? I Don’t buy things when I don’t really need. If I clean my flat I used as little detergents as I can. For cleaning the house, all I really need is water and maybe some vinegar! So very important is a recycling. The best recycling is “direct recycling”: Re-use things! I Used old clothes for cleaning. Re-use present wrappings next Christmas! I don’t throw away things that are still OK. If I don’t need them give them needy people, and I segregate my waste. In my opinion after 20 years world will be completly different. People more they care environmant. All of us will be using special cars powered by water. Will be protect animal and plants. Will be installing protective filters in the chimneys of the factories. In this way the air will be less polluted. Will be more green areas and parks by planting trees and plants. However, there are a lot of other ways to contribute to the environmental protection. These examples seem to be the most important ones. We should pay more attention on our environment and try to take more care about it. In this way we will be able to enjoy healthy life in the unpolluted environment.
I think I’m 'environmetally' (blad ortog)-friendly, 'becouse' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang. popraw) I don’t use plastic bags! I have (brak przedimka) reusable bag (tutaj mozesz dodac, ktorego nosisz ze soba caly czas). I buy only natural products 'and small shops' (cos tu brakuje, popraw) (Tutaj mozesz doadac ze to sa kosmetyki jak i owoce i warzywa prosto od zrodla). I try to save energy for example I use (tutaj mozna dodac 'publiczny transport such as) trains and 'busses' (popraw) or sometimes the bicycle when I’m in a village. I watch 'Tv' (television) with my friends or family. Why watch the same 'programme' (tu mi sie wyswietla jako bledne slowo, ale ono jest o.k.) on five different TVs when you can watch it together? I don’t buy things when I don’t really need (ale czego? trzeba dodac). If I clean my flat I used as 'little' (tu masz zle slowo, powinno byc 'few') detergents as I can.
'So' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa w tym zdaniu) very important is 'a' (niepotrzebne slowo) recycling. 'Re-use things!' (ale na kogo ty krzyczysz, chyba nie to mialas na mysli) I 'used' (daj czas teraz) old clothes for cleaning. (napisz tutaj ze to ty robisz i nie krzycz - bo nie wiadomo na kogo krzyczysz) re-use present wrappings (tu brak slowa) next Christmas.
If I don’t need them (ale kto? musisz napisac) give them (brak slowa) needy people, and I segregate my waste. In my opinion after 20 years (brak przedimka) world will be 'completly' (ortog) different.
People 'more they care' (arse over tit - zla kolejnosc slow, po pierwsze daj modal, wtedy co beda robic a wtedy ze 'wiecej') (brak slowa) (przedimek) 'environmant' (ortog).
'Will be protect' (tego to nie moge rozszyfrowac) animal and plants. (kto? co? pies?kot? musisz napisac) will be installing protective filters in the chimneys of the factories.
(tu brakuje...tam bedzie) will be more green areas and parks by planting trees and plants. However, there are a lot of other ways to contribute to 'the' (niepotr) environmental protection.
In this way we will be able to enjoy (przedimek) healthy life in 'the' (zly przedimek, tutaj 'an') unpolluted environment.
I Don’t buy things when I don’t really need.
If I clean my flat I used as... dlaczego 2 różne verb tenses?

« 

Egzaminy