advantages and disadvantages of being a woman, proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu opinion essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeżeli ktoś mogłby mi pomóc będę bardzo wdzięczny. Próbowałem napisać ale troche wyszło po translatorze i chciałbym zauważyć czy popełniłem jakieś błędy.

From old times in the world the human species were already divided on the female sex and male sex. No one is able to change sex because it is assigned with the day of the birth to everyone same as the color of eyes or hair. In my opinion being a woman has more disadvantages than advantages.
The main disadventage of being a woman it the peroid of pregnancy and childbirt time because the woman at the time of pregnancy must be very carefull about herself, eat a healthy diet to have the healthy food for baby and do not smoke cigarrettes and drink alcohol. After nine months of pregnancy a moment of the childbirth is coming so this is inconceivable experience for woman which no man would like to meet with. It shows that pregnancy is a difficult peroid.
On the other hand being a woman has also a lot of benefits. And excellent instance is when a men passes a woman on the door or when the men opens the door of the car to the woman. It is possible to observe the such behaviour in the movie 'Tytanic' where woman were evacuated to a boat before men.
Taking everything into consideration being a woman has good and bad points but i hold the opinion that being a men is better than being woman

Proszę jeżeli można dać jakieś rady bądz wskazówki jak pisać lepszy essay
Cytat: dzordz47
Proszę jeżeli można dać jakieś rady bądz wskazówki jak pisać lepszy essay

For starters, make sure that you don't have naive and silly misconceptions concerning the topic you're writing about. Your text is a slap in the face to all women.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa