List motywacyjny, proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sirs,
I would like to offer my over four years experience in customer service. I have worked four years as a waitress / barista in a cafe restaurant „Costa” in Warsaw. Also, in two years I worked casual for six months as receptionist and waitress at the 4 star camping "Clausensee" in Germany.
In my current job I can boast of high productivity, serving guests at the highest level.
I am a confident, responsible and honest person. Very good communication with the guests, positive energy and a smile on the face affected the increase in the number of customers returning to our premises. I have achieved an increase in the number of takings by proposing individual dish recipes according to the expectations of the guests. I can relieve conflicts and I find myself in stressful situations.
Currently I am a student of part- time study – faculty of "Tourism and recreation" at WSB University in Gdańsk, my specialty will be air traffic service. I am interested in working with people and passion for travel.
I can communicate in German and English.
I will be happy to meet with you to discuss the details of possible cooperation.
Yours faithfully, ....

Poproszę o sprawdzenie i skorygowanie ew. błędów. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc ! :)
I would like to offer (ale komu? trzeba napisac) 'my' (to slowo mi tu nie pasuje w tym miejscu, albo jego zostawic a usunac 'over') over 'four years' (ja bym tego nie pisala i napisala 'extensive' albo podobne slowo) experience in customer service. I have worked FOR four years as a waitress / barista in 'a' (tutaj dalabym nazwe 'Costa') cafe restaurant '„Costa”' (w zlym miejscu) in Warsaw, (dodaj Poland). 'Also' (niepotr) 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj For') two years I worked 'casual' (nie, zla czesc mowy, tutaj 'daj albo 'casually, albo part-time, albo nawet on-call) for six months as receptionist and waitress at the 4 star camping "Clausensee" in (podaj miasto) Germany.
I am a confident, responsible and (ja dodalabym tutaj 'an') honest person. Very good communication with the guests, positive energy and a smile on 'the' (daj tutaj 'my') face affected the increase in the number of customers returning to our premises.
I can 'relieve' (nie, daj inne slowo, np. 'resolve') conflicts 'and' (zle slowo, tutaj 'when') I find myself in stressful situations.
Currently I am a (daj tutaj part-time student) student 'of part- time study' (niepotr) (at the) 'faculty' (duza litera - nazwa wlasna) of "Tourism and recreation" at THE WSB University in Gdańsk, my specialty will be air traffic service. I am interested in working with people and (tutaj daj slowo 'mam') passion for travel.
I will be happy to meet with you to discuss the details of possible 'cooperation' (to jest nie za bardzo trafne slowo, daj 'employment').
affected the increase in the number of customers returning to our premises. 'affect' may imply a negative connotation.
ok dziękuję bardzo !!! :)
a czy zdanie:
I have achieved an increase in the number of takings by proposing individual dish recipes according to the expectations of the guests.
Jest poprawne ? Miałoby oznaczać :
Osiągnęłam wzrost ilości utargów poprzez proponowanie indywidualnych kompozycji dań w zależności od oczekiwań gości.
I have achieved an increase in 'the number of' (to jest niepotrzebne) takings by proposing individual dish recipes according to the expectations of the guests.
takings - to znaczy pieniadze zarobione, utarg
Dziękuję terri :**
I am a confident, responsible and (ja dodalabym tutaj 'an') honest person. naprawdę?
Gdy cos mowimy/piszemy, to mowienie tego jako lista..a,b,c, jest inaczej odbierane jak mowienie, a 'to' a 'tamto' a pozniej 'tamto'. Gdy dzielimy to co mamy do powiedzenia to ma wiekszy impact.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie