Za i przeciw wi-fi w szkole.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Pomoże ktoś sprawdzić? Długo to pisałem wiec mam nadzieję, że nie będzie dużo błędów.

The world is going on and technology is becoming more and more accessible. It is a matter of time before wi-fi becomes something natural and common at schools. I think there might be a few more disadvantages of wi-fi with open access than pluses.
Benefits are that students will get quick access to the internet and information with no charge. Get quick access to encyclopedias, ebooks and required reading. But on the other hand if students use the internet during classes and won’t focus on the lecture it will raise a problem.

It would be a good idea to have access to the internet only when a teacher allows it, and deny it when teachers do they work. The internet might also be used dishonestly in exams as cribs.

I can see more drawbacks then benefits of open access to the internet. Students can misuse it and watch content unsuitable for their age, play games or abandon social interpersonal relations in favour of social media services. The internet might play the significant role in rising violence at school by watching inapropriate clips and videos full of vulgar language. So it might also decrease the standards of social norms. Bad manners are already common among adolescents. By constant using tablets students might develop spine defects that will have a negative effect on their future life and career.
The world is 'going on' (cos to bardzo kolokw. dla mnie) and technology is becoming more and more accessible. It is (tutaj mozesz dodac slowo 'just') a matter of time before wi-fi (ale tutaj trzeba wytlumaczyc co to jest 'dodac 'connection') becomes something natural and 'common' (moze 'usual') at schools. I think (tutaj dodac slowo 'however,') THAT there might be a few more disadvantages of wi-fi with open access than 'pluses' (nie, daj slowo 'advantages').
(brakuje p[rzzedimka THE) benefits are that students will get quick access to the internet and information with no charge. (tutaj cos brakuje, np. They will also) get quick access to encyclopedias, e-books and (brakuje przedimka) required reading. But on the other hand if students use the internet during classes and 'won’t' (zle slowo, tutaj 'do not') focus on the lecture it will raise a problem.
It would be a good idea to have access to the internet only when a teacher allows it, and deny it when teachers do 'they' (chyba literowka, ale zle slowo) work. The internet might also be used dishonestly in exams as 'cribs.' (cos tu nie tak)
I can see more drawbacks 'then' (zle slowo) benefits of open access to the internet. Students can misuse it and watch content unsuitable for their age, play games or abandon social interpersonal relations in favour of social media services. The internet might play 'the' (zly przedimek, tutaj 'a') significant role in 'rising' (to jest ciekawe slowo, wg mnie 'raising' - podnosic) violence at school by watching 'inapropriate' (ortog) clips and videos full of vulgar language (i nie tylko, tam jest tez 'violence'). So 'it' (do czego to 'it' sie odnosi? musisz napisac wyrazniej) might also decrease the standards of social norms.
By constant 'using' (tutaj jest zle, powinno byc 'usage of') tablets (i nie tylko, bo sa jeszcze 'mobiles') students might develop spine defects that will have a negative effect on their future life and career.

Ok, tylko za bardzo myslisz po polsku.
Dzięki, ale kilka rzeczy nie dokońca jest dla mnie jasne.
1. przed required reading nie stawia się przedimka bo reading (lektura/lektury) jest nipoliczalny (?)
2. The internet might also be used dishonestly in exams as 'cribs.' (cos tu nie tak) --> co masz na myśli, co jest nie tak? Tłum: Internet może również być użyty nieuczciwie podczas egzaminów jako ściągi.

3. I can see more drawbacks 'then' (zle slowo) benefits of open access to the internet. --> dlaczego? than - niż. Tłum: Widzę więcej wad niż korzyści z otwartego dostępu do internetu.
edytowany przez calf: 04 paź 2017
1. przed.... required reading
...ja tutaj wzielam to 'required reading' jako specificzne reading do klasy/egzaminow i wtedy stawiamy 'the'...
2. The internet might also be used dishonestly in exams as 'cribs.' ..nigdy nie slyszalam zeby sciaganie nazywac cribs' legiej 'cheating'
3. I can see more drawbacks 'then' (zle slowo) benefits of open access to the internet. - dlaczego?
...dlatego ze slowo 'then' nie znaczy 'niz' - tylko 'pozniej' miales na mysli 'than' - ale tego nie napisales, i dlatego ja napisalam 'zle slowo'.