zadanie domowe

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć czy mógłby ktoś mi powiedzieć gdzie są błędy ?
1) I think families should have dinner together every day because in this time can talk , spend time together and find out what happend in their day
2 I think that children should leayve home as soon as they afford to because they will be more responsible. They will know what an adult life looks.
3)I think parents shouldn"t charge their children rent if they live at home and have a job because their salary isn"t high and they have and they have their needs for which they spend their wages
4) I don' t think parents shouldn't be friends with their children in social networking because parents will control children ,look their posts and photos and comment every thing
5) I think elderly people should live with their children because old people don"t have a lot of strenght, are more problem with daily activities. Some old people is sick so children have to check if they take a medication
Na początek ;))
1. brak słowa
2. leayve brak kilku słów
3. and they have and they have
4. Tak zamierzasz napisać? 'nie myślę że parents nie powinni być'
5. Some old people is sick
+ są inne błędy.
edytowany przez Aaric: 09 lis 2017
W 1 zdaniu jakiego słowa ? They can talk o to chodzi ?
2 I think that children should leave home as soon as they afford to because they will be more responsible. They will know what an adult life looks.
3)I think parents shouldn"t charge their children rent if they live at home and have a job because their salary isn"t high and they have needs for which they spend their wages
4) I don' t think parents should be friends with their children in social networking because parents will control children ,look their posts and photos and comment every thing
5) I think elderly people should live with their children because old people don"t have a lot of strenght, are more problem with daily activities. Some old people are sick so children have to check if they take a medication
Teraz lepiej jest?
edytowany przez 12anka1234: 09 lis 2017
2 co to jest 'as soon as they afford'?
Tak było w pytania
Treść pytania: do you think that children should leave home as soon aa thec cab afford to
Gdy tylko sobie pozwolą ?
Nie. W ang potrzebne coś np modal ;-))
Czyli jak powinno brzmieć to zdanie ?
Który modal byś dodała?
2 I think that children should leave home as soon as they afford to because they can be more responsible. They will know what an adult life looks.
?
Cytat: 12anka1234
Tak było w pytania
Treść pytania: do you think that children should leave home as soon aa thec cab afford to
co to jest?
Treść pytania: do you think that children should leave home as soon as they can afford to
Aha. Więc już wiesz czego brak w twoim zdaniu, prawda?
I think that children should leave home as soon as they can afford to because they will be more responsible. They will know what an adult life looks.

Teraz to zdanie jest poprawnie ? :)
2. Brak jeszcze słowa (w drugim zdaniu) ;))
Jakiego ?
They will know what an adult life looks like??
No właśnie ;))
A reszta zdań jest żle?
I think families should have dinner together every day because in this time they can talk , spend time together and find out what happend in their day
teraz jest ok ?
happend?
I think families should have dinner together every day because in this time they can talk , spend time together and find out what happened in their day

teraz jest ok ?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka