3 eseje , proszę o sprawdzenie jeśli znajdzie się jakaś dobra duszyczka to byłbym wdzięczny :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy uważasz, że rozwój cywilizacji i technologii zakłóca komunikację międzyludzką?
Do you think that, development of civilization and technology disrupt a human communication?
It is thought that, communication is great important in our culture and a civilization. It is easy to disrupt and can be reformed with a blow off time. From the centuries, communication play the huge role in our life without it, wouldn’t be possible to get in common with each other. In my opinion, technology help us to talk with other people. With increasing progress of technology communication become easier.
First of all, technology improve communication from the long distance, with the internet we can make a call to another place of an earth. Another vital key point is communication with disable people, thanks to new gadgets and hi-tech resources we can easily communicate with people which suffer to defect of nervous system. In addition to, we can take for example case of Tony Hawkins, he creates his own machine and system to speaks with other.
Secondly, development of civilization has a great influence on a human communication. As our civilization is more developed then the communication is better. Technology is changing and everything is pushing forward. Nowadays we have an age of the internet, without the progress, which a civilization made to the technology, it will be hard to live and communicate with a people, using old methods like: sending letters, going from door to door, asking around about seeking information for specific subject. Thanks to technology we have everything in one place which is internet.
There are also people against, who think that technology disturb a human communication, and it’s unhelpful to the relationship. They are believing that the technology affects badly to the civilization and a communication at all.
To sum up, I strongly believe that the technology is really important in our live and helps to communicate with other and makes it easier. That facts what I present above shows a power of technology and our civilization in present time.

1. Czy lepiej mieszkac na wsi czy w mieście?
What is better to live village or town?
Firstly, I want present my point of view, I always have been living in a town and I can’t complain about any aspects of living in a town. I prefer a town, because in the town is more resources to achieve personal goal. For example, in a town, there is a lot of shops, more than in a village. There are more social events as well, if you want to spend your free time on an entertainment. Moreover, you have a free access to the library and school or even the gym, if you are like to working out.
Secondly, a town is a better place for people who are hungry to achieve a success and well-paid jobs. As economists point out, a salary in a huge central community is a bigger than in a village. Moreover, in a village is a hard to get a job because there are only some local company, which offer custom products. For example, in town there is a lot more a company and it’s easier to get a job. The community transports are more comfortable in town, travel in town is more accessible than in a village.
There are also people against living in town, because of air pollution. They are complaining about a noise besides the window and a stressful unhealthy life. It is tough that, the people living in the centre, are usually choosing a fast food because it’s helps to saves a time for meals.
Taking everything into account, in my opinion live in a town has the advantages, but live in a village is quieter than in a city. I’m the person who love the expression. I’m fascinating about social life and big city complex. Definitely I’m prefer live in a town than in a village.

Kto Twoim zdaniem jest najlepszym nauczycielem: rodzice czy nauczyciele w szkole?
What do you think? Who is the best teacher: parents or school teachers?
There is thought that, the teachers have an important role in a children life. They are teaching our children and give them the education and knowledge usefully in the future experiences. I think that, parents’ role is much more important than the teachers, because they are with the children almost all time.
To begin with, the parents knows their child the best, and they are care about them, teach how to take first step, how say first words like mommy and daddy. They are get involved in cultural behavior their children and emotional development.
Another vital key is parents are the first and natural foster for the child and most known by them, fully of trust and unharmed. Parents pay more attention to the child than the teachers. They are care about every aspect of their life not only education, but also emotional and developmental, for these reasons I think that, the parents are the best teachers.
There are also people who think different, teachers also can get involved into emotional development of child, but usually teachers have professional approach to the students.
To sum up, I believe that, the parents are the best teachers for the child because they care about them from the first breath until when their children move out from the house but it’s not the end of the relationship, just the opposite, relationship become tighter and stronger than earlier.

Dlaczego studenci chcą studiowac za granicą?
Why students want to study abroad?
It is thought that, an education and study is an important thing, when you want to get higher education, you can’t miss the university. It easier to start processing of study in your own country, because you know the language which is, using at University. When you choose to study abroad you can gain new experience and you learned another language and culture, which give you self-confident and you will be more flexible for work in international company.
Firstly, study abroad let you get international experience and opportunity to learn different language that you know so far. Another vital key is the students who choose study abroad, they can get a grant from Europe union for cover the costs of learning.
Secondly, the students looking for a development and what will be suits to them the most on the way to an experience. Study abroad is the great alternative to find matter of career.
There are also people against to study abroad because, it’s linked with a lot of changes and difficulties which can be a hard to face to, one of the reason they won’t to study abroad is the fact, they must live in a new environment and must to do a lot of sacrifice to achieve that objective.
To sum up, the students want to study abroad because, they have huge range of a university to choose from than when they decided to stay in their own country. Thanks to study abroad they can learn a new culture and a language in natural and easily way which is simply existing and prospering in that culture. After all, when they finished study abroad, they can become a successful high education people with the international knowledge and a high personal culture.
edytowany przez esto.tk: 14 lis 2017
Chcialam to poprawic, ale to jest za dlugie zeby bylo przyjete. Prosze to podzielic na czesci, zeby ludzie nie tracili czasu tak jak ja, a potem sie okazywalo, ze tylko 1,000 znakow moze byc cytowane.
Nie proszę o poprawienie wszystkiego na raz, wystarczy że poprawisz jedno osobno.
Do you think that(,) (nie wiem dlaczego tu jest przecinek) development of civilization and technology 'disrupt' (development tutaj jest 3 os.l.poj, to czasownik musi byc odpowiedni) 'a' (tutaj niepotr) human communication?
It is thought that, communication is 'great' (zla czesc mowy) important in our culture and 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj?) civilization. It is easy to 'disrupt' (tego nie rozumiem) and can be reformed 'with a blow off time.' (nie rozumiem) From 'the' (niepotr) centuries, communication 'play' (tutaj ma byc czas przeszly) 'the' (zly przedimek) huge role in our life. (teraz nowe zdanie...Without it, IT wouldn’t be possible to get 'in common' (cos tu nie tak) with each other. In my opinion, technology 'help' (3os.l.poj) us to talk with other people. With increasing progress of technology communication become easier.
First of all, technology improve communication 'from the' (cos tu nie tak, nie moge tego rozszyfrowac) long distance. (nowe zdanie With the internet we can make a call to another place 'of' (zle slowo, tutaj 'on') 'an' (niepotr) earth. Another vital key point is communication with 'disable' (z reszta slowa?) people, thanks to new gadgets and hi-tech resources we can easily communicate with people which suffer 'to' (niepotr) 'defect' (daj tutaj l. mn) of (brak przedimka) nervous system. In addition to (ale czego? trzeba napisac), we can take for example (przedimek) case of Tony Hawkins, he 'creates' (nie jestem pewna czy przypadkiem tutaj nie ma byc czas przeszly) his own machine and system to 'speaks' (nie, tutaj 'speak') with other (ale co? kto? trzeba napisac).
Secondly, (dalabym przedimek) development of civilization has a great influence on 'a' (niepotr) human communication. As our civilization is more developed then the communication is better. Technology is changing and everything is pushing forward. Nowadays we have an age of the internet, without the progress, which a civilization made to the technology, it 'will' (za silne, moze 'would') be hard to live and communicate with 'a' (po co to?) people, using old methods like: sending letters, going from door to door, asking around about seeking information for (przedimek) specific subject. Thanks to technology we have everything in one place which is (przedimek) internet.
There are also people against (ale czego? trzeba napisac), who think that technology 'disturb' (3os.l.poj) 'a' (niepotr) human communication, and it’s unhelpful to the relationship (ale jaki relationship - musisz napisac). They' are believing' (to mi sie nie podoba, wg BrE byloby 'believe', dla mnie to za bardzo Indian English, ale widze dalej ze piszesz w AmE - moze to jest o.k. dla nich, ale dla mnie nie) that the technology affects 'badly to the civilization' (arse over tit - civilization badly) and 'a' (niepotr) communication 'at all' (nie rozumiem).
To sum up, I strongly believe that the technology is really important in our 'live' (daj tutaj rzeczownik a nie czasownik) and helps (ale komu? trzeba napisac) to communicate with (albo brakuje slowa, albo zmien to 'other' na 'other's) other and makes 'it' (nie wiem do czego to 'it' sie odnosi) easier. That facts 'what' (nie rob tego, to jest kalka z polskiego 'co' ale w jez. ang uzywamy 'which') I 'present' (czas przeszly) above 'shows' (ale 'facts' to l. mnoga, dlaczego masz czasownik 3os.l.poj?) 'a' (zly przedimek) power of technology and our civilization 'in' (chociaz ja wolalabym 'at') (przedimek) present time.
1. What is better to live (tu brak 2 slowa) village or (tu brak 2 slowa) town?
Firstly, I want TO present my point of view. I always 'have been living' (znowu tego nie lubie, nie rozumiem dlaczego nie uzywasz 'lived') in a town and I can’t complain about any aspects of living in a town. I prefer a town, because in the town THERE 'is' (ale to ma sie zgadzac z 'resources' l. mnoga) more resources to achieve personal 'goal' (lepiej w l. mnogiej). For example, in a town, there 'is' (tutaj l. mnoga, bo to odnosi sie do 'shops') a lot of shops, more than in a village. There are more social events as well, if you want to spend your free time on 'an' (wg mnie niepotr) entertainment. Moreover, you have a free access to the library and school or even the gym, if you 'are' (niepotr) like to 'working' (nie, tutaj 'work') out.
Secondly, a town is a better place for people who are hungry to achieve a success and well-paid jobs. As economists point out, a salary in a huge central community is 'a' (niepotr) 'bigger' (nie, nie uzywaj zadnych kolokwal. lepiej 'higher') than in a village. Moreover, in a village IT is a hard to get a job because there are only some local 'company' (dalabym l. mnoga), which offer custom products. For example, in (przedimek) town there 'is' (l. mn) a lot more 'a' (niepotr) 'company' (l. mnoga) and it’s easier to get a job. The community transports are more comfortable in (przedimek) town, travel in town is more accessible than in a village.
There are also people against living in town(,) (nie dalabym przecinka tutaj) because of air pollution. They are complaining about 'a' (jaki noise? lepiej daj inny przedimek) noise 'besides' (daj 'outside') the window and a stressful unhealthy life. It is 'tough' (nie, nie to miales na mysli, przpomnial mi sie 'tough man Pudzio, ale ty chciales powiedziec 'thoought') that, the people living in the centre (ale czego? tutaj nie jest jasne) are usually choosing 'a' (niepotr) fast food because 'it’s' (nie, tutaj jest zle, miales na mysli 'it') helps to 'saves' (nie, tutaj 'save') 'a' (niepotr) time for meals.
Taking everything into account, in my opinion 'live' (tutasj sie musisz dobrze zastanowic jakie slowo chcesz napisac) in a town has the advantages, but 'live' (daj rzeczownik) in a village is quieter than in a city. I’m the person who 'love the expression' (tego nie rozumiem). I’m 'fascinating' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj 'fascinated') about social life and big city 'complex' (tego nie rozumiem, wiem ze ludzie maja complexes - i sa fatalnie chorzy - ale o co chodzi?). Definitely 'I’m' (dlaczego napisales 'I am', kiedy wystarczy 'I') prefer TO live in a town than in a village.
Lubie te twoje poprawki. (arse over tit) american english. Podoba mi się że podajesz konrety jak ta kalka "what" a mam używać which. Do rzeczy i na temat. A z przedimkami cały czas mam problemy i jeszcze napewno będę miał. Ale staram się uczyć. Dziękuję za poprawienie 2 eseji. Jeśli masz ochotę to zapraszam do poprawienia pozostałych dwóch. Pozdrawiam Esto
Jeśli mogę to proszę jeszcze o sprawdzenie tego ostatniego eseju o studentach za granicą.
Why students want to study abroad? Hmm?
education and study is an important thing
It __ easier to start processing of study in your own country, because you know the language which is, using USED at University.
When you choose to study abroad you can gain new experience and you learned another language and culture, which give you self-confident FORMA and you will be more flexible for workING in FOR AN international company.
Firstly, study FORMA abroad let you get international experience and opportunity to learn different language that you know so far. Another vital key is the students who choose study abroad, they can get a grant from Europe union for cover the costs of learning.
Są jeszcze błędy w dalszej części.
edytowany przez Aaric: 20 lis 2017
3.What do you think? Who is the best teacher: parents or school teachers?
'There' (to jest zle, tutaj trzeba IT) is thought that(,) (wg mnie niepotr przecinka) the teachers have an important role in 'a children' (to jest zle, jak dajesz przedimek 'a' to musi byc l. poj, a children to jest l. mnoga, a do tego, jak juz bedzie 'children' bez tego 'a', to musi byc forma 'children's' 'life' (to musi byc w l. mnogiej). They are teaching our children and give them the education and knowledge 'usefully' (zla czesc mowy) in 'the' (niepotr) future experiences. I think that, parents’ role is much more important than the teachers, because they are with the children almost all (tutaj brakuje 2 slowa, ale Ci podpowiem, 'of the') time.
To begin with, the parents 'knows' (parents to l. mnoga, a 'knows' to 3 os.l.poj - co ty robisz?) their child the best, and they 'are' (niepotr) care about them, teach (kogo? czego? trzeba napisac) how to take (brakuje 'their') first step, how TO say (znowu brakuje 'ich') first words like mommy and daddy. They 'are' (nie rozumiem po co dajesz 'are') get involved in (brak przedimka) cultural behavior OF their children and THEIR emotional development.
Another vital key is THAT parents are the first and natural foster (ale co? trzeba napisac) for the child and most known by them, 'fully of trust and unharmed' (tego to nie rozumiem). Parents pay more attention to the child than the teachers DO. They 'are' (niepotr) care about every aspect of their life not only education, but also emotional and developmental, for these reasons I think that, the parents are the best teachers.
There are also people who think 'different' (zla czesc mowy), teachers also can get involved 'into' (nie, daj tutaj IN) emotional development of child, but usually teachers have (przedimek) professional approach to the students.
To sum up, I believe that(,) (niepotr przecinek) the parents are the best teachers for the child because they care about them from the first breath until when their children move out 'from' (zle slowo, tutaj OF) the house but it’s not the end of the relationship, just the opposite, 'relationship become' (relationship to it- a 'it' to 3 os.l.poj dostosuj czasownik) tighter and stronger than earlier.
X. Why DO students want to study abroad?
It is thought that( ) (nie jestem przekonana co do tego przecinka, wg mnie niepotr), an education and study is an important thing (ale dla kogo? trzeba napisac). When you want to get higher education, you 'can’t' (napisz w calosci) 'miss' (zle slowo) the university. It easier to start 'processing' (nie, to jest zla forma, tutaj 'the process') of study in your own country, because you know the language which 'is, using' (to jest maslo maslane, trzeba inaczej) at (brak przedimka) University. When you choose to study abroad you can gain new experience and you 'learned' (zly czas) another language and culture, which give you self-'confident' (confidence) and you will be more flexible for work in (brak przedimka) international company.
Firstly, study abroad 'let' (study-it-3os.l.poj - dostosuj czasowni, dlaczego to trzeba akurat Ci przypominac, to jest podstawowa wiedza, ze do reg. czas w 3os.l.poj dodajemy inna koncowke) you get international experience and (brak przedimka) opportunity to learn different language that you 'know so far' (ja bym to dala inaczej...that you already know). Another vital key is the students who choose study abroad, 'they' (niepotr) can get a grant from 'Europe union' (matko, tyle sie mowi o tym Instytucie, caly czas brzmi w TV i radiu, a ty akurat nie wiesz co to jest) 'for' (zle slowo, tutaj TO) cover the costs of learning.
Secondly, the students (cos brak 'are') looking for a development and what will 'be' (niepotr) suits 'to' (niepotr) them the most on the way to an experience. StudyING abroad is 'the' (zly przedimek) great alternative to findING 'matter' (tego slowa nie rozumiem tutaj, to jest zle slowo) of (brak przedimka) career.
There are also people against 'to study' (nie, dlaczego nawet tego po polsku sobie nie myslisz, wystarczy 'studying) abroad because, it’s linked with a lot of changes and difficulties which can be a hard to face UP to, one of the 'reason' (ale 'one of' daje mi znac, ze tam oczekuje l. mnoga czegos) they won’t 'to' (niepotr) study abroad is the fact, THAT they must live in a new environment and must 'to' (niepotr) do a lot of 'sacrifice' (a lot of - daje mi znac zeby oczekiwac l. mnoga, robisz naprawde glupie bledy - mysl jak cos piszesz) to achieve that objective.
To sum up, the students want to study abroad because, they have (brak przedimka) huge range of 'a' (niepotr) 'university' (tutaj l. mnoga dlatego, ze 'huge range' daje mi znac ze jest wiecej jad jeden) to choose from than when they 'decided' (daj czas teraz) to stay in their own country. Thanks to studyING abroad they can learn a new culture and a language in (przedimek) natural and 'easily' (zla czesc mowy) way which is simply existing and prospering in that culture. After all, when they finished THEIR study abroad, they can become a successful 'high' (zla czesc mowy) 'education' (tutaj powinnien byc czasownik) people with the international knowledge and a high personal culture.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the) - bo to bedzie twoj Archille's heel. Czy to naprawde ma Ciebie pokonac?
Dziękuję bArdzo terri za poprawienie eseji. Tak się zastanawiam. Jesteś z Angli? Mam rozmowe na universytecie Roehampton za tydzień mam nadzieję że moje eseje wystarczą na tyle zeby się tam dostać. Pozdrawiam serdecznie i mam nadzieję że przed rozmową uda mi się jeszcze ze dwa napisać i tutaj wrzucić :)
Wg mnie to twoj ang. nie jest na poziomie na ktorym mozesz studiowac.
Tak z ciekawosci weszlam na ich strone. Roehampton jest na 69 miejscu Uni listing na 2018.
Korzystasz ze stron, gdzie native speakerzy poprawiają błędy?
edytowany przez korelat: 23 lis 2017
Ja będę zaczynał na foundation year , więc myślę że mam szanse. Mam wszystkie materiały które są potrzebne i dokładnie wiem jak będzie wyglądała rozmowa od osoby która tam studiowała. Nie korzystam ze stron gdzie pracują "native", ale mieszkam w UK i mam kontakt z językiem na codzień i znajomych którzy pomagali mi się przygotować.
Daj nam znac jak poszla rozmowa. Moze przyda sie innym.
Jasne odezwę się z chęcią i zdam wam raport. Co i jak i dlaczego. Pozdrawiam i dziękuję wszystkim udzielającym się za pomoc.
Nestety nie dostałem się. Nie ze względu na poziom angielskiego bo wydaję mi się że angielski na tym poziomie by przeszedł ale ze względu na brak wystarczającej wiedzy na temat kursu :/
Dziękuję jeszcze raz za pomoc i z pewnością jeszcze wrócę do tego tematu, pozdrawiam
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Matura

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie