Opis zdjęcia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć wszystkim. Czy mógłby ktoś rzucić okiem na poniższy opis zdjęcia? Dopiero zaczynam naukę angielskiego i byłoby fajnie gdyby ktoś poprawił moje błędy. Pozdrawiam

There are three people in the picture: one child and two adults. They are in the living room. In the middle there are four green chairs round the table. The man is sitting on the chair, at the table, eating meal and watching TV. He's wearing a blue shirt and navy blue trousers. The boy is also sitting, but he's not eating, he's writing a letter. I suppose the man is his father. On the left-hand side you can see a women. She is sitting in the green armchair and reading book. She is wearing a yellow blouse and black trousers. Her face is intent so I think the book is very interesting. There is also a ginger dog on the carpet. It's eating a big bone. It has a brown dapples on his fur. The dog seems hungry.
In the background you can see the black set television on the cabinet. There is also a brown cat and five flower-pots on the window sill. Perhaps the picture was taken by their daughter.
In the middle (of the room) there are four green chairs round the table. The man is sitting on the chair(,) (niepotrzebny przecinek) at the table, eating (brak porzedimka) meal and watching TV.
She is sitting in the green armchair and reading (brak przedimka) book.
Her face is 'intent' (zle slowo, poszukaj innego) so I think the book is very interesting.
'It's' (lepiej dac 'He's ) eating a big bone. 'It' HE has 'a' (nie dajemy przedimka przed l. mnoga) brown dapples on his fur.
In the background you can see 'the' (wg mnie tutaj ma byc 'a') black set television on the cabinet.
The man is sitting on the chair, at the table,
On the left-hand side you can see a women. ŹLE
She is wearing a yellow blouse and black trousers.
Nie wiem jak jest w UK ale tu trousers to męski ubiór a slacks kobiecy.
edytowany przez Aaric: 21 lis 2017
Bardzo dziękuję za uwagi. Faktycznie przedimki nie są moja mocną stroną - muszę to poćwiczyć. Kiedyś natrafiłam na takie zdanie: Look at his intent face - he must be trying to solve that problem. Stąd ten pomysł z "intent". W takim razie może Her face is concentrated albo po prostu she is concentrated?
Aaric co jest źle w zdaniu On the left-hand side you can see a women?
Terri czy "a meal", "a book" jest poprawnie?
edytowany przez Anilewe63: 21 lis 2017
Aaric co jest źle w zdaniu On the left-hand side you can see a women? Żartujesz?
A przepraszam "woman"... Mówiłam, że dopiero zaczynam naukę
...black television set..
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa