news report

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić mój news report i wskazać błędy ortograficzne, gramatyczne i składniowe?

The murderous gale hit a small village in the Texas

xyz
Wed Dec 12, 2017

Salado – dark, harmonious night. Everyone was sleeping at home, unaware of anything. Suddenly, the fiendish gale have come and destroied everything on the way ''Sometimes, it happens that we cannot predict what will happen in the weather. It is enough that the wind will change direction for a moment and it may cause disastrous consequences.'' - the director of Weather Central said after the calamity.

In the entire Salado, there is no home that would not suffer that miserable night. The damages are huge and the inhabitants are still shocked. ''I've living here for fifty years and I've never seen such thing.'' old inhabitant of the village told us just few days after the disaster. The sudden gale had come in the middle of the night. To destroy the whole village it took him few minutes. But it was enough to fordo the whole village. The wind was breaking roof tiles and entire roofs. Shards of various objects were beating the windows. The trees were felling over to the brans and also to the houses. However, farmers and their farms suffered the bulkiest losses. Some of them lost their only source of income. Fortunately, the other inhabitants who have already managed with results of natural forces and inhabitants of nearby villages are coming with help to them. But without the right equipment they cannot do much. They mainly need saws, power generators and also potable water. ''Soon, the inhabitants of Salado will get everything what they need, but they need to be patient'' said a government representative. However, the inhibitans don't have much time due to the coming winter. The weather has already cooled down and it has to be remebered that a large part of houses in Salado don't have windows and roof tiles. Anything, even the samallest rain or a gust of wind can destroy the makeshift securities.

The situation in Salado does seem to be horrid, but it is gradually improving. The inhibitans are slowly returning to their normal life and duties. Nevertheless, the main obstacles are interruptions in water and electricity supply and lack of basic equipment to repair and remove damages.
fiendish gale have come and destroied
I've living here for fifty years
To destroy the whole village it took him few minutes. HIM WHO?
+++
Piszesz na taką skalę, nie powinniśmy widzieć tych błędów.
edytowany przez Aaric: 17 gru 2017
The murderous gale hit a small village in 'the' (nie wiem dlaczego dalej tutaj ten przedimek?) Texas
Everyone was sleeping at home, unaware of anything (tutaj brakuje...oczekiwania czegos) . Suddenly, the fiendish gale 'have' (dlaczego tutaj masz l. mnoga, jak 'gale' to 3os.l.poj?) 'come' (ja dalabym 'came') and 'destroied' (ortog) everything on 'the' (nie, dajemy 'its'') way .

In the entire Salado, there 'is' (zly czas, tutaj czas przeszly) no home that would not suffer that miserable night.
''I've BEEN living here for fifty years and I've never seen such (brak przedimka) thing.' (brak przedimka) old inhabitant of the village told us just (przedimek) few days after the disaster.
To destroy the whole village it took 'him' (popraw) (brak przedimka) few minutes. But it was enough to 'fordo' (nie wiem co to ma byc) the whole village.
Shards of various objects were beating (tu cos brak, moze 'at') the windows. The trees were 'felling' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'falling') over ONto the 'brans' (nie, miales na mysli 'barns') and also ONto the houses. Fortunately, the other inhabitants who 'have' (zly czas, tutassj przeszly 'had') already managed with (brak przedimka) results of natural forces and inhabitants of nearby villages 'are' (zly czas, tutaj 'were') coming with help 'to' (nie wiem co to slowo tutaj robi) them. But without the right equipment they 'cannot' (zly czas, to wszystko jest w przeszlosci) do much. They mainly needED saws, power generators and also 'potable' (ortog) water. ''Soon, the inhabitants of Salado will get everything 'what' (to jest kalka z polskiego i prosze wiecej tego nie robic. Uzywamy 'that') they need, but they need to be patient'' said a government representative. However, the 'inhibitans' (ortog) 'don't' (czas przeszly) have much time due to the coming winter. The weather has already cooled down and it has to be 'remebered' (ortog) that a large part of (przedimek) houses in Salado don't have (dalabym tutaj 'any') windows and roof tiles. Anything, even the 'samallest' (ortog) rain or a gust of wind can destroy the makeshift 'securities' (zle slowo).

The 'inhibitans' (ortog) are slowly returning to their normal life and duties. Nevertheless, the main obstacles are interruptions in water and electricity supply and lack of basic equipment to repair and remove (przedimek) damages.

Na tym poziomie, oczekuje, ze bedziesz wiedzial kiedy uzywamy przedimki (a, an, the).
Of nowego roku rownież na wszystko z miejsca odpowiadam, wszystko poprawiam i uzupełniam luki w zdaniach itd itp. Skończyłem z 'naprowadzaniem' ;-)))
edytowany przez Aaric: 17 gru 2017
The murderous gale hit a small village in Texas

xyz
Wed Dec 12, 2017

Salado – dark, harmonious night. Everyone was sleeping at home, unaware of anything. Suddenly, the fiendish gale has came and destroyed everything on its way. ''Sometimes, it happens that we cannot predict what will happen in the weather. It is enough that the wind will change direction for a moment and it may cause disastrous consequences.'' - the director of Weather Central said after the calamity.

In the entire Salado, there was no home that would not suffer that miserable night. The damages are huge and the inhabitants are still shocked. ''I've been living here for fifty years and I've never seen such thing.'' old inhabitant of the village told us just a few days after the disaster. The sudden gale had come in the middle of the night. The whole situation lasted just a few minutes but it was enough to ruined the village.The wind was breaking roof tiles and entire roofs. Shards of various objects were beating at the windows. The trees were falling over on the barns and also on the houses. However, farmers and their farms suffered the bulkiest losses. Some of them lost their only source of income. Fortunately, the other inhabitants who had already managed with the results of natural forces and inhabitants of nearby villages were coming with help to them. But without the right equipment they couldn't do much. They mainly needed saws, power generators and also portable water. ''Soon, the inhabitants of Salado will get everything that they need, but they need to be patient'' said a government representative. However, the inhabitans did not have much time due to the coming winter. The weather has already cooled down and it has to be remembered that a large part of the houses in Salado don't have any windows and roof tiles. Anything, even the smallest rain or a gust of wind can destroy the makeshift securities.

The situation in Salado does seem to be horrid, but it is gradually improving. The inhabitants are slowly returning to their normal life and duties. Nevertheless, the main obstacles are interruptions in water and electricity supply and lack of basic equipment to repair and remove the damages.

czy teraz są jeszcze jakieś błędy?
The whole situation lasted just a few minutes but it was enough to ruined the village. ma być bezokolicznik a nie czas przeszły
They mainly needED saws, power generators and also 'potable' (ortog) water. ja bym czas zostawił tak jak w oryginale, teraźniejszy. W innych zdaniach też. Nie ma błędu w 'potable water' (= pitna woda)
edytowany przez Aaric: 18 gru 2017
Cytat:
Dlaczego to jest, ze zamiast stosowac sie do wytlumaczenia o co chodzi, zawsze ktos musi atakowac osobe wnoszaca cos do dyskusji. Gdy robisz ataki personalne juz dawno przegrales ten argument.
...here is the plea . cannot make this out if I'd be frank .it seems that always an easier thing is to offend somebody and someone else outside than come out with sort of ..no matter I will not dive into that at the moment ... I do not desire this ,let alone wanting this .
...moz eto jest jakaś /jakiś ' in built nature ? i don;t get it .. Christmas Eve 's just coming all over the place and this is the reason why I don't have to get to much ...no matter how hard trying ..i just put it off for yet another day to come :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie