Past Perfect / Past Simple

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie następujących zadań:
1. Wybierz poprawne uzupełnienie zdań:
1 I didn’t go/haven’t been to the cinema with Cathy because I saw/had seen the film before.
2 When we have got/ got to the station, we had caught/caught the next train to Oxford.
3 As soon as it had started/starts to rain, we packed/had packed up our picnic.
4 When Pete and Sally have met/met at a party, they fell/had fallen in love at first sight..

5 After we have/ had had a meal, we go/went to the theatre.
6 By the time Jan had called/called, I had finished/finished my homework.
7 Mum had knocked/knocked on the bathroom door as Gina was/had been in there for an hour.
8 She had taken/took out her bag as soon as she had arrived/arrived in the classroom.

2 Uzupełnij tekst podanymi czasownikami w odpowiedniej formie czasu past simple lub past perfect
be run break have go hear wake x2

Last night I, (1) woke up suddenly at about three o’clock. I (2) had been in bed for only
two hours. I (3) had gone to bed at about one in the morning. I (4) had no idea why I (5)
woke up. Everything was very quiet. Then, suddenly, I (6) heard a loud noise in the
house and I (7) run downstairs. There was glass all over the floor. Someone (8) had broken
the window. Was the person still somewhere in my house?! That was the big question now!

3 Uzupełnij tekst podanymi czasownikami w odpowiedniej formie czasu past simple lub past perfect
try go ring stop happen come walk see

Late yesterday evening, I was sitting alone in the living room. My mum (1) had gone out to the
theatre earlier, and I was watching a really scary film on TV. But I (2) had seen it three times
before, so I was a bit bored. Then the phone (3) rang. ‘A bit late for a phone call,’ I thought.
I (4) walked towards the phone, but by the time I got to it, it (5) had stopped ringing. As soon as I sat down, I heard the phone again. I got up and again, it stopped before I could get to it. This (6) happened
again twice, and I started to get a bit frightened. Then, mum (7) came home and explained
that she (8) had tried to ring me four times, but her mobile phone wasn't working properly!
Skąd się w 3 starts wzięło jeżeli w poleceniu nie ma mowy o present simple?
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 sty 2018
Myślę, że powinno być started i had packed (nie zaznaczyłem w pierwszym wpisie), ale samego 'started' nie ma w odpowiedziach do wyboru.
w 3 co bylo najpierw, a co potem? Bo to, co bylo najpierw, mozna w past perfect
2 - 5 zle, 7 to jest czas terazniejszy

3 ok
Najpierw zaczęło padać? Więc: As soon as it had started to rain, we packed up our picnic.
chodzi o zadanie 2 i punkt 5 i 7, tak? W 5 powinno być had woken, a w 7 ran (tutaj walnąłem się z odmianą, powinna być 2 forma)?
1 we wszystkich zdaniach jest simple past i past perfect a tylko w 3 jest present. Podejrzane.
Cytat: bartek0700
Najpierw zaczęło padać? Więc: As soon as it had started to rain, we packed up our picnic.
chodzi o zadanie 2 i punkt 5 i 7, tak? W 5 powinno być had woken, a w 7 ran (tutaj walnąłem się z odmianą, powinna być 2 forma)?

ok

Aaric - chodzilo mi o to, że cwiczenie 3 (na dole) jest ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie