sprawdzenie prezentacji o miescie Hrubieszow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
syn przygotował prezentacje do szkoły.
Czy możecie sprawdzić ją dla nas proszę?

Hrubieszów

I want to tell you about the Hrubieszów in which I lived with my parents before I moved to Liverpool and where my grandfather worked as the Chairman of the District Council.

Hrubieszów is a town in southeastern Poland, with a population of around 18,000.

Throughout history, the town's culture and architecture was strongly shaped by it's Polish Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic and Jewish citizens.

Hrubieszów is also the birthplace of Polish writer, novelist and author of popular books Bolesław Prus.

Bolesław Prus

Henry Orenstein is a toymaker and poker player were born in Hrubieszów too.
He invented and convinced Hasbro to start producing Transformers.

Hrubieszów has a number of monuments including Orthodox church with 13 cupolas.
It is also the only 13-domes Orthodox church in Poland and one of two in the world (the second is in Finland).

There is also a rope park which is a great place to spend time.

dzieki i pozdrawiam
the Hrubieszów in which
Henry Orenstein is a THE toymaker and poker player were born in Hrubieszów too.
It is also the only 13-domes Orthodox church
+ inne błędy
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 lut 2018
I want to tell you about 'the'(niepotr) Hrubieszów in which I lived with my parents before I moved to Liverpool and where my grandfather worked as the Chairman of the District Council.

Hrubieszów is also the birthplace of (tutaj cos potrzeba THE) Polish writer, novelist and author of popular books Bolesław Prus.
Henry Orenstein (tutaj inaczej, tutaj trzeba w czasie przeszlym, 'who was') 'is' (niepotr) a toymaker and poker player 'were' (jad do l. poj to uzywamy l. poj) born in Hrubieszów too.

Hrubieszów has a number of monuments including (tu brakuje przedimka) Orthodox church with 13 cupolas.
There is also a rope park which is a great place to spend (tutaj trxzeba napisac jaki?) time.
(the second THE OTHER ONE is in Finland)
great place to spend time JEST OK
edytowany przez Aaric: 05 lut 2018
Bardzo dziękuję za poświęcony czas i pomoc :)
Tak aside, wiedzialam, ze cos kiedys slyszalam o tamtych okolicach. Kiedys pracowalam w Tomaszu Lubelskim i dobrxze widzialam na oczy przejscie graniczne w Hrebenne.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.