Sprawdzenie emaila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie, proszę o sprawdzenie gramatycznie emaila.

Hi sue,
I read your post on a online forum and I would like to help you. Two years ago I was in the same situation as you described.
When I was shopping with my best friend, she stole a very expensive t-shirt. I was suprised and I could not believe, that she did it.
My friend is poor, but she can not do such things. Therefore I explained it her and told also give stolen t-shirt to shop.
If I were you, I would go to your friend's parents and ask them for advice, They should know what to do in such situation and draw consequences. I think also that you should tell your friends about this situation, because maybye no one has ever told your friend that she doing bad things.
At least you can not let your friend steal, because she will go to a prison, and you will also have problems If you do not tell anyone about it.
Take care
Witam serdecznie, proszę o sprawdzenie gramatycznie emaila.

Hi sue,
I read your post on aN online forum and I would like to help you. Two years ago I was in the same situation as you described.
When I was shopping with my best friend, she stole a very expensive t-shirt. I was suprised and I could not believe, that she did it. NIE DO KOŃCA DOBRY CZAS
My friend is poor, but she can not UŻYJ TU INNEGO CZASOWNIKA MODALNEGO I INNEJ KONSTRUKCJI. SYTUACJA JEST WYRAŹNIE PRZESZŁA do such things. Therefore I explained it TO her and told NIEWLASCIWA KONSTRUKCJA also give stolen t-shirt to shop.
If I were you, I would go to your friend's parents and ask them for advice, BLAD INTERPUNKCYJNY They should know what to do in such BRAK PRZEDIMKA situation and draw consequences. I think also I ALSO THINK that you should tell your friends about this situation, because maybye BL. ORTOGRAFICZNY no one has ever told your friend that she CZEGOS BRAKUJE doing bad things.
At least you can not let your friend steal, because she will go to a BEZ PRZEDIMKA prison, and you will also have problems If you do not tell anyone about it.
Take care
edytowany przez Rydzio: 22 mar 2018