Witam, czy moglibyście sprawdzić czy dobrze napisałam? Opis jednego członka rodziny?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I have a big family. I live with my wife Kamila and children Claudia , Thomas and Dorothy. Two ofthem are in last class in secondary school, in a May they have a school-learning exam. My youngest daughter , Dorothy learning in junior secondary school. Thomas in 19 years old. He learning in comprehensive secondary school with a profile humanities. My son is a sporty and good-looking young man. He is of averange height and athletic. He has a brown, short hair and brown eyes. His face is square and he has a tanned skin. Usually Thomas wears blues pair jeans or black trousers and t-shirt or shirt.
I have a big family. I live with my wife Kamila and children Claudia , Thomas and Dorothy. Two ofthem are in ___ last class in secondary school, in a May they have a school-learning exam. My youngest daughter , Dorothy ___ learning in junior secondary school. Thomas in 19 years old. He learning in comprehensive secondary school with a profile humanities. My son is a sporty and good-looking young man. He is of averange height and athletic. He has a brown, short hair and brown eyes. His face is square and he has a tanned skin. Usually Thomas wears blues pair jeans or black trousers and t-shirt or shirt.
Claudia nie chodzi do szkoły?
+ brakuje niektórych przedimków
edytowany przez Aaric: 25 mar 2018
I have a 'big' (large) family.
Two of them are in last 'class' (nie, w jez. ang mowimy 'year') in (brak przedimka) secondary school, in 'a' (przedimek niepotr) May they have a school-'learning' (nie, to jest zle slowo, moze lepiej napisac 'leaving test') exam. My youngest daughter , Dorothy (tu brakuje 'is') learning in (brak przedimka) junior secondary school. Thomas 'in' (literowka tutaj 'is') 19 years old. He (brak 'is') learning in (brak przedimka) comprehensive secondary school with a 'profile humanities' (nie, to ma byc 'humanities profile').
He is of 'averange' (popraw to) height and (brak 'is') athletic. He has 'a' (niepotr) brown, short hair and brown eyes.
Usually Thomas wears 'blues' (nie, mowimy 'blue') pair jeans or black trousers and (brak przedimka) t-shirt or shirt.
I have a big family. I live with my wife Kamila and children Claudia , Thomas and Dorothy. Two ofthem are in last class in IN THEIR LAST YEAR AT secondary school, in a May they have a school-learning ZLE PRZEPISALAS exam. My youngest daughter , Dorothy BRAK SLOWA learning in junior secondary school. Thomas in 19 years old. He learning in comprehensive secondary school with a profile humanities TO BEDZIE NIEZROZUMIALE, WYKRESL TO. My son is a sporty and good-looking young man. He is of averange height and athletic. He has a JEDEN WLOS? brown, short hair and brown eyes. His face is square and he has a tanned skin. Usually Thomas wears blues pair jeans BLUESOWE PAROWE DZINSY? or black trousers and PRZEDIMEK t-shirt or shirt.
aleśmy się rzucili :-)
Czy zamiast "junior secondary school" mogę napisać middle school, mając na myśli gimnazjum?
middle school bardziej pasuje (BrE)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka