Sprawdzi mi ktoś ta wypowiedź ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ogólnie jest to wypowiedź do prezentacji. Większość jest kopiowana z jednej strony. Niewielka ilość jest kopiowana z 2 innych stron. Korzystałam również ze zwrotów które dała nauczycielka. Sprawdziłby mi ktoś to czy jest ok ?
Ok let's start. Good morning everyone. It's very nice to see you all here today. First of all, i'd like to introduce myself. My name's (imię i nazwisko). I'm from (miejscowość). I study Food Technology and Human Nutrition. I’d like to tell you about cow's milk. My presentation cosist of 5 parts. Firstly I’ll talk about general informations about cow’s milk. In the second part I’d like to tell you about milk composition. Next I’m going to focus on health benefits of milk and adverse effects to drink milk. Fourth I’ d like to ask you a few questions. Finally I want to summarise my presentation.
Let’s move on to general informations.
Definition of cow's milk
Cow’s milk - It is a whitish nutritious fluid produced and secreted by the mammary glands of
mature female cows.
Apart from being popular as a beverage, cows' milk is used to make a large number of products, including cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, liquid milk, ice cream, whey protein, and many more.
Next thing I’d like to talk about is milk composition.
Let's look at this table. The table contains detailed information on nutrients in milk. It is milk whole (its mean that milk have 3.25% fat.) The table refers to 100 g product. The most is water- 88% of the composition of milk, then sugar, carbs, protein etc.
Keep in mind that many milk products are fortified with vitamins, including D and A.
Milk Proteins
Milk is a very good source of high-quality protein, which can be divided into two categories, casein and whey proteins. Most of the proteins in milk are categorized as casein, which has a number of health benefits. One important property of casein is its ability to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and phosphorus (2).Casein may also promote lower blood pressure levels. Whey proteins are good for muscle grown and maintance. They may decrease blood pressure and improve mood.
Milk Fat Whole milk, straight from the cow, is around 4% fat. In many countries, marketing of milk is mainly based on fat content. In the US, whole milk is 3.25% fat, whereas reduced-fat milk is 2% fat, and low-fat milk 1%.
Milk fat is one of the most complex of all natural fats, containing about 400 different types of fatty acids (7).Whole milk is very high in saturated fats. About 70% of the fatty acids in milk are saturated.
zaznacz jakos to, co sama napisalas. Reszta musi byc dobrze, no nie?
Next I’m going to focus on health benefits of milk and adverse effects to drink milk.
My presentation cosist of 5 parts.
Firstly I’ll talk about general informations about cow’s milk.
Let’s move on to general informations.
It is milk whole ...
The table refers to 100 g product.
Whey proteins are good for muscle grown and maintance.
Next I’m going to focus on health benefits of milk and adverse effects of drink milk.
My presentation cosists of 5 parts.
Firstly I’ll talk about general information about cow’s milk.
Let’s move on to general information.
This milk have 3,25 % fat
The table refer to 100 grams product.
Whey proteins are good for muscle grown and maintance. Tutaj po prostu przerobiłam już 2 zdania które były ze stronki ,,Whey proteins are one of the two main families of milk proteins. In addition to being good for muscle growth and maintenance, they may decrease blood pressure and improve mood.'' Czy w taki razie może być Whey proteins are good for muscle growth and maintenance. ?
Next I’m going to focus on health benefits of milk and adverse effects of drink milk. JESZCZE INNY BŁĄD
My presentation cosists of 5 parts. SPRAWDŹ SPELLING
This milk have 3,25 % fat W JAKIEJ OSOBIE MILK?
The table refer to 100 grams product.
edytowany przez Aaric: 15 maj 2018
Next I’m going to focus on health benefits of milk and adverse effects of drinks milk. Czy o coś innego chodzi ?
My presentation cosists of 5 parts.
This milk has 3,25 % fat
The table refer to 100 grams product. A jakaś podpowiedź co tu jest źle ? The table refer to 100 grams of product.
cosists nie ma takiego słowa
My presentation consists of 5 parts.
A takie zdania :
Milk contains also Ruminant Trans Fats
The biggest intolerance lactose is in Greenland, South and Central America , Africa and South Asia. In Poland from 0% to 30% people don't tolerant of lactose
Poland from 0% to 30% people don't tolerant of lactose. nie tak
don't sie stawuia przed czasownikami, a tolerant to przymiotnik

also contains
Poland from 0% to 30% people don't tolerate of lactose.
tolerate nie wymaga przyimka - of niepotrzebne
adverse effects of drinks milk
to jest nadal zle
adverse effects of milk drink
Cytat: just97
adverse effects of milk drink

zamiast strzelac bezmyslnie to poszukaj w necie, nie jest to jakas wyszukana struktura, effects of=efekty kogo czego
In Poland from 0% to 30% people... np. up to 30% of...
Cytat:
Ok let's start
..nie podoba mi sie ..lepiej " let me start with .. let's just get started with , let's just go on with ..I'd would like to set out with.... ,Now, I am going to tackle yet another issue... itp
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 16 maj 2018
Let's może zostać.
adverse effects of drinking milk
Jeszcze tu:
The biggest intolerance lactose is in...
The biggest lactose intolerance is in...
In Poland from 0% up to 30% of people
Dlaczego 'from 0%'?
A ok czyli In Poland up to 30% of people
Whey proteins are good for muscle grown and maintance zamiast "grown" powinno byc "growth".
They may decrease. To "also" nie jest koniecznie ale moim zdaniem poprawia plynnosc wypowiedzi.
...straight from the cow, is around 4% fat zamiast "is around" lepiej pasuje "contains around 4% of fat"
Apart from being popular as a beverage zmienilabym na "Apart from being a popular beverage".
Apart from being popular as a beverage jest ok.
Cytat: Aaric
Apart from being popular as a beverage jest ok.
Tak, tak jest ok. Ja po prostu czasem sie czepiam zeby wypowiedzi innych brzmialy hmm bardziej "naturalnie" czy "plynniej" ale tak to nie ma bledu :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa