When I was I child. Story in Past Simple

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi, someone can help me and check my homework ? :)

When I was a child I liked sew. I sewed clothes for my barbie dolls. Once day was bad weather and I was very bored. I played with my sister and we want maked some dress for our dolls. My sister opened a wardrobe and she found a beautiful flower material. We cut a piece of material and make dress for doll. Two days later my mom went to her friends and she looked her flower skirt. When she found and dressed a skirt she saw a two holes in the middle of skirt. She was very angry for my sister (because she was older than I). After that we must asked always when we want cut something.
Hi, someone can help me INVERSION and check my homework? :)

When I was a child I liked sewIGN. I sewed clothes for my barbie dolls. Once day __ was bad weather and I was very bored. I WAS playedING with my sister and we want maked some dress TYLKO JEDNĄ? for our dolls. My sister opened a wardrobe and she found a beautiful flower material. We cut a piece of material and make CZAS dress for doll BRAK PRZEDIMKÓW. Two days later my mom went to her friends and she looked her flower skirt. When she found and dressed a skirt she saw a two holes in the middle of skirt. She was very angry for INNE SŁOWO my sister (because she was older than I). After that we ALWAYS HAD TO must asked always when we wantED TO cut something.
W zdaniach które podkreśliłem, nie wiem o co chodzi ;))
barbie nazwa własna
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 sie 2018

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie