List z wymiany międzyszkolnej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu :)

Hi Tom, I’m writing to tell you about my exchange trip to Manchester.

I stayed in charming little house in the suburbs. This building with two floors and attic has a delightful and well-maintained garden. There are 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms inside. I enjoyed spending time in the living room because it was spacious and I could admire a view on Manchester.

What I remember most is journey around the city with my hosts. We went sightseeing the museum of football and the famous stadium. We could view footballers during their training. And guess what! One of them invited me around the joint-training. It was an amazing and unforgettable experience!

One advantage of staying at English family was that my English really improved. Moreover, I could know their culture, customs and I had an opportunity to visit England. The downside was that I really missed Polish food. I also had to get up very early to commute to school and I didn’t like it.

Would you like to come to Poland in the summer and learn Polish? We can go sightseeing Warsaw and go on a cruise along the Vistula. We could put you up.

That’s all for now. Write soon.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję! ♥
ogólnie dobrze, niewiele błędów
przedimki przed house, journey,
invited me around FOR ..
staying with an English family
Zamiast I could know ja by dał np 'I learned about' ;))
I stayed in (brak przedimka) charming little house in the suburbs. This building with two floors and (brak przedimka) attic has a delightful and (tutaj ja dalabym przedimek) well-maintained garden.
I enjoyed spending time in the living room because it was spacious and I could admire 'a' (wg mnie zly przedimek) view 'on' (zle slowo, tutaj OF') Manchester.

What I remember most is (przedimek) journey around the city with my hosts. We went sightseeing (brak slowa) the 'museum of football' (lepiej 'football museum') and the famous stadium. (jako ze kazdy wie jak sie nazywa, to lepiej napisac, Old Trafford). We could 'view' (zle slowo|) footballers during their training. 'And' (prosze nie zaczynac zdania z tym slowem) guess what(!) (tutaj ma niby byc pytanie, a jest wykrzyknik, dlaczego?) One of them invited me around the 'joint-training' (cos tu nie tak. U UK 'joint' znaczy calkowicie cos innego) unforgettable experience!

One advantage of staying 'at' (zle slow, tutaj ma byc 'z') English family was that my English really improved. Moreover, I could (tutaj brakuje pare slow, np 'get to') know their culture, customs and I had an opportunity to visit England.
We can go sightseeing (nie wiem dlaczego, ale ja tutaj dodalabym 'in')Warsaw and go on a cruise along the Vistula.
Ja się nie zgadzam że nie zaczynamy zdań od 'and' i bym zostawił And guess what (w formie pytania ;))
slowo 'and' znaczy ze laczymy 2 czesci zdania...cos and cos innego. W jez. polskim tez nie zaczynamy zdania z 'i'. Prosze poczytaj o funkcji slowa 'and' w zdaniu.
Zarówno w polskim jak i angielskim nie jest to żaden błąd.
wg Ciebie moze nie, wg mnie tak.
Terri, w języku polskim jak najbardziej zaczynamy zdanie od "i", jeżeli nawiązuje ono do tego, co było wcześnien. Absolutnie nie jest to błąd. Nie widzę też nic złego, by zrobić to samo w angielskim. To żadna reguła, a tylko i wyłącznie kwestia stylu.
>>>To żadna reguła, a tylko i wyłącznie kwestia stylu.
A mozesz mi wskazac literature w ktorej to jest tak uznawane...czy to tylko twoje widzimisie.....
Tak, z ciekawosci poczytalam o tym, i moze ktos tam uznaje ze w 10% academic writing sa zdania z 'and'. Oczywiscie wszystko zalezy o jak, gdzie i kiedy.
Mozna cytowac ze nawet w Biblii zdania zaczynaja sie z 'and' ale trzeba uznac, ze nie mamy zadnych dowodow ze Biblia byla dobrze tlumaczona z oryginalu.
Zaraz ktos napisze ze 'because' tez mozna.
Cytat: terri
A mozesz mi wskazac literature w ktorej to jest tak uznawane...czy to tylko twoje widzimisie.....

https://sjp.pwn.pl/poradnia/haslo/Czy-mozna-zaczac-zdanie-od;10767.html
Ale ja mialam na mysli 'powazna literature' tzn. cos uznanego w swiecie academickim napisanego przez znana nam osobe, a nie wpisy on-line przez niewiadomo kogo.
Terri, to sobie wyszukaj 'Mirosław Bańko' w internecie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa