Sprawdzenie kilku zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, proszę o sprawdzenie kilku zdań które ułożyłem teraz w głowie i wskazanie ewentualnych błędów :)

It was an intense day. I had to wake up early. I woke up at 7 am and I ate sandwich which my mother had made me the day before. When I went off from my home, I had felt very sleepy and stressed. I had been arriving by tram for one hour before I was in my university. When I went close to him, I had felt happy. Maybe I thought I will pass the exam and I will forget this subject. That is a terrible math with complicated calculations. First what I had heard, when I was on place, Andret's voice. If I hadn't known him, I would be shocked why he shouts. That wasn't suprised for me that he was scared and nervous. He had to pass this subject for 4 time and it was possible that he will fail this again. Together with my friends, we had been waiting for start for 10 minutes. In our head was one thing, we wish we could pass it today. Exam was difficult but we believe that we will pass.
To wygląda jak słowo w słowo tłumaczone, każde po kolei z polskiego napisane po ang.
np When I went off from my home.... to jest po polsku angielskimi słowami.
When I went close to him.... him jest zaimkiem osobowym
That is a terrible math np TEST with complicated calculations.
when I was on place kiedy byłem na miejscu ... polskie 'na miejscu' nie tłumaczymy 'on place'
That IT wasn't suprisedING for TO me that he was scared and nervous.
+ inne błędy ;))))
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 wrz 2018
When I went off from my home.... to jest po polsku angielskimi słowami.

Zły szyk zdania? Czy co jest tutaj nie poprawnie?

Zaimek osobowy w złym miejscu czy coś innego jest błędem?
When I went off from my home.... to jest po polsku angielskimi słowami.

Zły szyk zdania? Czy co jest tutaj nie poprawnie?
całe zdanie jest to kitu. Po prostu, nikt tak nie ujmie.
np. When I left the flat/apartment/house...

Zaimek osobowy w złym miejscu czy coś innego jest błędem?
do czego się him odnosi?