interview

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej, mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność gramatyczną mojego interview?
z góry dziękuje

She is sitting down on the comfortable sofa against the background of the sea. Only a few steps away, there is a swimming pool where my guest – Leah Taylor won golden medal in the International Championships for the Disabled. She talks how to overcome the barriers of our own body, about her way to the success and how the warriors like her are treated in the world of sport.

''When I lost my both legs in an accident, it was an end for me. But for my family, for my coach it was not the end of my sport carrier. It was just the end of one chapter. They did not let me to give up and they forced me to train when I wanted to leave everything. After some time, the swimming pool was the only place on this earth where I felt absolutely healthy.'' Leah reminds about the beginning about her way. ''I did not have easy. I had to train harder and more than my healthy friends. I thought it was unfair. I asked myself: why me?!'' When I asked her how she overcame the anger and a constant thought in her head that she did not have legs, she proundly said ''After a long time, I finally understood that the only obstacle is in your head. And I had never should felt ashamed because of how I look because I can to great things! Moreover, I have now a prove that it is true. I have my first golden medal and I am going to gain more. I am motivated like never before. I want to promote the sport for disabled here in my local area where I train.'' Leah points about how important it is to treat healthy and disabled people equally. ''When I started not much we could hear about disabled in sport. And if there was a disabled athlete, he was never equal to a healthy one. The disabled people were always worse. But now it is changing. In my opinion, the most important thing is to give us a chance for being what we want to be. Because we are able to do what healthy people can do and even more.

The time of talk with Leah Taylor was wonderful. She showed that hard work and commitment can make everything possible. Moreover, she proved that disabled people are not worse than healthy ones and we should treat them like equal.
Widzę problemy z przedimkami, np the comfortable sofa, a swimming pool, the success, an end for me, itp
I lost my both legs in an accident tak usłyszysz (chyba) w Indii albo w Singapurze ;)) hint: szyk
Leah reminds about the beginning about her way. coś nie tak.
healthy friends. ja bym dał np able-bodied.
golden medal?
When I started not much we could hear about disabled in sport. hmm
+ inne
dodaj przedimki, bo ten tekst nie jest latwy do czytania i bledy sa w kazdym zdaniu.
I lost both my legs

I can to great things! ???

Bardzo duzo bledow, zdania niezgrabne gramatycznie i leksykalnie
She is sitting down on 'the' (wg mnie tutaj powinno byc 'a') comfortable sofa against the background of the sea. Only a few steps away, there is a swimming pool where my guest – Leah Taylor won (tu brakuje przedimka) golden medal in the International Championships for the Disabled. She talks (tu brakuje slowa 'of') how to overcome the barriers of our own body, about her way to 'the' (niepotr) success and how 'the' (niepotr) warriors like her are treated in the world of sport.

''When I lost 'my' (niepotr) both legs (mozna napisac 'both my legs' ale tego nie napisales) in an accident, it was an end for me. But for my family, for my coach it was not the end of my sport 'carrier' (tu jest calkowicie zle slowo).
They did not let me 'to' (niepotr) give up and they forced me to train when I wanted to leave everything. Leah reminds (alew kogo? trzeba napisac) about the beginning 'about' (niepotr) (tu brakuje innego slowa) her way. ''I did not have (tu brakuje slowa) easy.
I thought (ja lubie tutaj wspawiac 'that') it was unfair.
When I asked her how she overcame the anger and a constant thought in her head that she did not have legs, she 'proundly' (ortog) said ''After a long time, I finally understood that the only obstacle is in your head. 'And' (juz pisalam o tym, nie jest zgrabne zaczynac zdan z 'and', chociaz dostane teraz caly barrage od innych ze to mozna robic, ze w polskim tez zaczynamy sloa od 'I...cos tam' ale to jest niezgrabne, to tak jakby kobieta przy kosci nosila stringy..)
I 'had' (nieptor) 'never should felt' (arse over tit - should have never) (tu brakuje czasownika of 'feel') ashamed because of how I look because I can 'to' (chyba literowka, ale to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'do') great things! Moreover, I have now 'a prove' (tego nie rozumiem, tu potrzebny jest czasownik w czasie przeszlym) that it is true. I have my first 'golden' (nie, jak sa medale to mowimy God, Silver bronze, bo nikt nit pyta jakiego koloru one sa, tylko to co one oznaczaja) medal and I am going to gain more.
I want to promote the sport for (brak przedimka) disabled here in my local area where I train.'' Leah points 'about' (niepotr) (brak slowa, tutaj 'out') how important it is to treat healthy and disabled people equally. ''When I started 'not much we could hear' (znowu robiles to po polsku, nie zwracajac uwage ze teraz to piszesz po ang. Masz arse over tit) about (brak przedimka) disabled in sport. 'And' (jak wyzej napisalam, widze tylko kobete przy kosci w cieniusienkich stringach) if there was a disabled athlete, 'he' (tutaj lepiej napisac o obu tzn o mezczyznach i kobietach, i lepiej jest uzyc slowa 'they') 'was' (were) never equal to a healthy one.
In my opinion, the most important thing is to give us a chance for being what we want to be. 'Because' (nie wiem kto Cie uczyl, ale prosze stosowac reguly jez. ang. i nie zaczynac zdan z 'because' znowu bedzie lawina ludzi ktorzy beda mowily ze to jest o.k. ale wg mnie, to tylko twierdzi o nieznajomosci jez. ang tak do konca) we are able to do what healthy people can do and even more.
The time 'of talk' (to jest zle, tutaj potrzeba czasownika, bo to co robisz, to jest czasownik) with Leah Taylor was wonderful. She showed (komu? czemu? trzeba napisac) that hard work and commitment can make everything possible. Moreover, she proved that disabled people are not worse (tutaj ja bym dodala 'off') than healthy ones and we should treat them 'like equal' (nie, bo albo 'like equals' co nie napisales, albo 'equally').
terri zawsze musi się popisać ;))
nie wiem kto Cie uczyl, ale prosze stosowac reguly jez. ang. i nie zaczynac zdan z 'because' znowu bedzie lawina ludzi ktorzy beda mowily ze to jest o.k. ale wg mnie, to tylko twierdzi o nieznajomosci jez. ang tak do konca Tak, tak, ty się znasz: God, Silver bronze :)))
Freudian slip - and thank you for recognizing talent....
Only a few steps away, there is a swimming pool where my guest – Leah Taylor won... uważam że jest zły przedimek.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia