interview

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mógłby ktoś sprawdzić mój interview?
z góry dziękuje!

She is sitting down on the comfortable sofa against the background of the sea. Only a few steps away, there is a swimming pool where my guest – Leah Taylor won gold medal in the International Championships for Disabled. She talks how to overcome the barriers of our own body, about her way to the success and how the warriors like her are treated in the world of sport.

''When I lost my legs, it was end for me. But for my family and for my coach it was not the end of my sport carrier. It was just the end of one chapter. They did not let me to give up and they forced me to train. After some time, the swimming pool was the only place on this earth where I felt absolutely healthy.'' Leah reminds about the beginning about her adeventure of sport for disabled. ''I did not have easy. I had to train harder and more than my able-bodied friends. I thought it was unfair. I asked myself: why me?!'' When I asked her how she overcome the anger and a constant thought in her head that she did not have legs, she proundly said ''After a long time, I finally understood that the only obstacle is in my head. And I had never should felt ashamed because of how I look or who I am because I can do great things! Moreover, I have now a prove that it is possible. I have my first gold medal and I am going to gain more. I am motivated like never before. I want to promote the sport for disabled in my local area .'' Leah points about how important it is to treat healthy and disabled people equally. ''When I was starting we could not hear much about disabled in sport. And if there was a disabled athlete, he was never equal to a able-bodied one. The disabled people were always worse. But now it is changing. In my opinion, the most important thing is to give us a chance for presenting what we have to offer. Because we are able to do what healthy people can do and even more.

The time of talk with Leah Taylor was wonderful. She showed that hard work and commitment can make everything possible. What is more, she proved that disabled people are not worse than healthy ones and we should treat them like equal.
W pierwszej wersji tej pracy naniesione były poprawki i uwagi.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa