Sprawdzenie krótkiego listu motywacyjnego.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie.

I am a 2nd year XXX Philology and 4th year XXX Philology student at the XXX University and during summer I worked as a receptionist at the Hostel XXX in Barcelona. In everyday work I used English and Spanish, managed reservations, accepted payments and entered data into the online system. I know Microsoft Office very well and the English MEWS reception program. At your hotel I would like to use the ability to easily establish relationships and care for a friendly atmosphere. I have a high level of personal culture, I deal with problematic clients very well, I am independent and responsible. I am passionate about traveling and tourism and in the future I would like to run my own hotel. That is why I will be doing the work at the reception desk at your hotel with great commitment.

I would be happy to present my candidacy more accurately during a possible interview.

Yours sincerely,
nie ma problematycznych klientow, moga byc trudne sytuacje, issues

I would like to use the ability to easily establish relationships and care for a friendly atmosphere.

zdefiniuj swoje ability i napisz ze chcesz je spozytkowac dla dobra firmy

I have a high level of personal culture,
jestes very professional

I would be happy to
I would welcome the opportunity

That is why I will be doing the work
Moze nie tylko dlatego. Ujmij to bardziej profesjonalnie, nie zaczynaj zdania od that is why
Okay - dziękuję.

A inne wyrażenia są dobrze? Chodzi mi głównie o to I am a 2nd year XXX Philology and a 4th year XXX Philology student? Powinno tam być to a?
jest OK, tylko jesli masz juz z czegos licencjat to warto to napisac zamiast podawac na ktorym roku jestes

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa