Artykuł (matura)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o przejrzenie tekstu. Będę bardzo wdzięczny :)

Your life’s race
Nowadays, everyone wants to be health and keep in shape. It is the main reason why people get outdoors and take up sport. We choose different disciplines but especially, running is becoming more popular in recent time. What are the other roots of this tendency?
There is no doubt that everybody can ran, regardless of age. While we are walking the pavement we can see not only young, cheerful children but also elderly people who spend their retirement in active way. I think all of you will agree that view such as this is very motivating. It is essential to mention that jogging teach us overcome our weaknesses. Many of runners take part in marathons or ultramarathons. Certainly they deserve our respect. I reckon the biggest advantages of running is fact that you do not need a special equipment on the grounds that you require only the comfortable shoes and a floaty attire. Consequently, footrace is an economical activity but it also benefit the health simultaneously. According to the latest research running protects us against different diseases such as a heart attack, a high blood pressure, a sclerosis or a chronic headache. Needless to say jogging makes our life longer and more joyful!
Personally, I am fond of running. I have taken part in the charitable race in our town lately. Whole donations have been given to the local orphan home. I had been training all months before I won this competition. I told myself that I had to do my best. It was one of the most remarkable day in my life! I broke my personal best but together with hundreds of runners we gave orphans a hand.
To sum up, everyone is able to running. Thanks to this activity we can improve level of our healthy. In the light of the above I believe that I encouraged you to get into sport, especially running. Let’s start your life’s race!
edytowany przez dafiiu: 17 lis 2018
Nowadays, everyone wants to be health and keep in shape. It is the main reason why people get outdoors and take up sport. We choose different disciplines but especially, running is becoming more popular in recent time. What are the other roots of this tendency?
There is no doubt that everybody can ran, regardless of age. While we are walking the pavement we can see not only young, cheerful children but also elderly people who spend their retirement in active way. I think all of you will agree that view such as this is very motivating. It is essential to mention that jogging teach us overcome our weaknesses. Many of runners take part in marathons or ultramarathons. Certainly they deserve our respect. I reckon the biggest advantages of running is fact that you do not need a special equipment on the grounds that you require only the comfortable shoes and a floaty attire. Consequently, footrace is an economical activity but it also benefit the health simultaneously.
Consequently, footrace is an economical activity but it also benefit the health simultaneously. According to the latest research running protects us against different diseases such as a heart attack, a high blood pressure, a sclerosis or a chronic headache. Needless to say jogging makes our life longer and more joyful!
Personally, I am fond of running. I have taken part in the charitable race in our town lately. Whole donations have been given to the local orphan home. I had been training all months before I won this competition. I told myself that I had to do my best. It was one of the most remarkable day in my life!
jeszcze moje dodatki
While we are walking the pavement we can see not only young, cheerful children but also elderly people who spend their retirement in (brak przedimka) active way. I think all of you will agree (tu brak slowa) 'that' (zle slowo) view such as this is very motivating.
I 'reckon' (za niski poziom slowa) the biggest advantages of running is (brak przedimka) fact that you do not need 'a' (niepotr) special equipment on the grounds that you require only the comfortable shoes and a floaty attire.
Consequently, footrace is an economical activity but it also 'benefit' (it - 3os l.poj, i czas. regul.) the health simultaneously.
Whole donations have been given to the local 'orphan' (tutaj wg mnie l. mnoga) home. I had been training 'all months' (moze inaczej) before I won this competition.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia