tekst

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam pytanie czy ten tekst jest poprawnie napisany? Z góry dziękuję

I'll never forget last July. That's when my cousin and his girlfriend got married. It was amazing moment for our all family.
First there was a wedding in the church. The bride was wearing a beautiful white and long dress. Bridegroom was wearing a dark blue suit. After that there was the baptism of their children. Then there was a wedding reception. The party lasted until 6.00 a.m. Finally, all guests went to their homes.
It was a great night and everyone had fun.
np
for our all family Ja bym zmienił szyk
First there was a church...
Pan młody nie zasłużył na przedimek?
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 gru 2018
kolejnosc przymiotnikow: long white dress

It was amazing moment : cos brakuje

After that there was the baptism of their children followed by a wedding reception.
Finally, all guests went to their homes. Skąd wiesz?
I'll never forget last July. That's when my cousin and his girlfriend got married. It was amazing moment when they were getting married for all our family.
First there was a wedding in the church. The bride was wearing a beautiful long, white dress. The bridegroom was wearing a dark blue suit. After that there was the baptism of their children followed by a weddind reception. Then there was a wedding reception. The party lasted until 6.00 a.m. Finally, all guests has been to their homes. It was a great night and everyone had fun.

Czy teraz jest już ok?
Nie rozumiałam co powinnam zmienić w tym miejscu: ,,First there was a church...'' i czego brakuje po ,,It was amazing moment..."
edytowany przez Karolinaa01: 08 gru 2018
Poprawilas ze zlego na gorsze. Popraw to ze zrozumieniem , bo troche bezmyslnie przemalowalas i wyszlo jeszcze gorzej.

Zle:

. It was amazing moment when they were getting married for all our family.

After that there was the baptism of their children followed by a weddind reception. Then there was a wedding reception.

Finally, all guests has been to their homes.
Finally, all guests went to their homes. Skąd wiesz? zwykle nie wiadomo gdzie poszli. Ja bym napisał że goście się "rozeszli (rozjechali)". Twoje zdanie w wyjściowym wpisie jest gramatycznie okay.
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 gru 2018
I'll never forget last July. That's when my cousin and his girlfriend got married. It was amazing moment for all our family.
First there was a wedding in the church. The bride was wearing a beautiful long, white dress. The bridegroom was wearing a dark, blue suit. After that there was the baptism of their children followed by a wedding reception. The party lasted until 6.00 a.m. Finally, all guests went to their homes.

Zastanawiam się co jeszcze poprawić i jak przetłumaczyć ,,followed by" na język polski.
Jak jest po angielsku ,,goście się rozjechali"? Nie znalazłam w słowniku podobnego słowa.
the guests left
czy jeśli przedostatnie zdanie zmienię na: ,,Finally, all guests left for their homes.'' tekst będzie już poprawny?
The guests left. (nie wiadomo gdzie poszli).
Wstaw jeszcze ten przedimek , ktorego brakuje w 3 zdaniu.

Nie przetlumaczysz follow na polski jednym slowem. Byly chrzciny a po nich przyjecie weselne.
Napisałam wyżej: ,,Finally, all guests left for their homes.'' Jeśli chodzi o coś innego, to na tą chwilę nic innego nie przychodzi mi do głowy.
Postaw kropkę po 'left'.
Cytat:
It was amazing moment for all our family.

an amazing.... our entire family

Cytat:
First there was a wedding in the church.

First, the wedding took place.....

Cytat:
After that there was the baptism of their children followed by a wedding reception.

After that,......

Cytat:
Finally, all guests went to their homes.

...all the guests
I'll never forget last July. That's when my cousin and his girlfriend got married. It was an amazing moment for our entire family.
First the wedding took place in the church. The bride was wearing a beautiful, long, white dress. The bridegroom was wearing a dark, blue suit. After that, there was the baptism of their children followed by a wedding reception. The party lasted until 6.00 a.m. Finally, all the guests left.

Teraz jest już ok?
It was an amazing 'moment' (ja bym to slowo zmienila na 'experience' - bo moment to jest 'chwile, 2 minuty' a tu chodzi o czly dzien) for our entire family.
First (daj tu przecinek) the wedding took place in the church. The bride 'was wearing' (nie rozumiem dlaczego tu nie jest w simple 'wore') a beautiful, long, white dress. The bridegroom 'was wearing' (wore) a dark, blue suit.
Ok, dziękuję bardzo. Z ,,was wearing'' właśnie też miałam wątpliwości, zgadzam się, że powinno być ,,wore''.
Czy teraz jest ok?

I'll never forget last July. That's when my cousin and his girlfriend got married. It was an amazing experience for our entire family.
First, the wedding took place in the church. The bride wore a beautiful, long, white dress. The bridegroom wore a dark, blue suit. After that, there was the baptism of their children followed by a wedding reception. The party lasted until 6.00 a.m. Finally, all the guests left.
edytowany przez Karolinaa01: 09 gru 2018
o.k.
I'm not thinking now about getting married, none whatsoever, none of those things ..I've always needed some little space left on my own instead of diving into endless fall -outs inspired by my ex :) it does take a while to fall in love ,but mind, it sometimes takes years to fall out of love and that is basically why is going to get me wiser . And at the end of the day , time is a healer some may have said and perhaps, quite rightly so, but you have to think over a particular case before :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 17 gru 2018
There are some apt saying about love:
The deeper the love, the deeper the hate.
A man who is in love is not wise, a man who is wise is never in love.
It's love that did it, to hell with love.....
Cytat:
A man who is in love is not wise, a man who is wise is never in love
I'd have fully adopted into my way of thinking , ...whoever is said like this went right into target
Cytat:
A man who is in love is not wise, a man who is wise is never in love
yet a man in love is out of his senses
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.